Check out cnn headline from a couple hrs ago

vols_159

I guess you're all missing the point.

The media thinks their readers are too stupid to know what a boat is to tell about a sickness on a cruise ship, and y'all take it to the next level by arguing what ship it is.

I'm wondering who is smarter.

:D:D

Yes . Breaking News The black box battery pack is down to it's final hours and has been for the last week.

I am from Perth Australia and you have no Idea of the world resources military might and money going into this plane search!

Our State Emergency Service volunteers have been flat out air observing day in day out and I can tell you there is a whole lot of "Nothing" So CNN is not alone in having to justify a nice sunny holiday for its reporters even if its only a possible faint ping thousands of miles north of the last possible ping lol :rolleyes:

However, I have seen them talk about Royal Caribbean and use the same picture. It really is to paint Carnival as bad as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Agreed. It's not just CNN, I've seen several news stories about Norovirus on Princess and Royal Caribbean with the headline and the Carnival pic.

Next cruise: Carnival Breeze June 2014

CNN is terrible. I remember when Royal had the noro outbreak with HUNDREDS of people sick..it died pretty quickly, yet they always somehow managed to add in, "this just comes shortly after the carnival triumph, blah blah blah." yeah, lets take a story about royal and turn it into a carnival bash. or how about when royal recently lost power, not even on cnn there.

However, the most priceless thing CNN just recently did was about the Malaysia flight. there was a "Developing story" that read...(and I kid you not), Boeing 777 will not maintain altitude on empty fuel tanks

NO!!!!! you don't say!!! LMAO!:rolleyes:

CNN is terrible. I remember when Royal had the noro outbreak with HUNDREDS of people sick..it died pretty quickly, yet they always somehow managed to add in, "this just comes shortly after the carnival triumph, blah blah blah." yeah, lets take a story about royal and turn it into a carnival bash. or how about when royal recently lost power, not even on cnn there.

However, the most priceless thing CNN just recently did was about the Malaysia flight. there was a "Developing story" that read...(and I kid you not), Boeing 777 will not maintain altitude on empty fuel tanks

NO!!!!! you don't say!!! LMAO!:rolleyes:

I take it you get as offended during the Malaysian story when they keep bringing up Air France. Or even TWA flight 800.

It's all stock footage, stories, and analogies. Otherwise, the news woe all be done in 10 minutes.

For funs sake, i JUST put a national news channel on. They are talking about Rev Al Sharpton and some drug sting he was caught up in. Next thing you know, I'm looking at a picture of Tawana Brawley.

CNN would have no problems reporting on a "minor" Norovirus outbreak at a health care facilities nearby if there is nothing else to report on - it's all about sensational journalism in the digital information age. The real story behind the outbreak, as frequent cruisers, is the fact it is a direct result of contacts, folks not washing their hands properly especially ... and not following best practices.

Not to hijack or go sidetracking, you can be sure that CNN & other news outlet got both their terrorism and mechanical failure reasoning stories ready, just waiting for the next breaking news to jump on it. Meanwhile, 40 days after the Malaysai military lost track of the 777 under their noses - 239 souls are still missing, presumed lost in the Indian Ocean & their families/loved ones not getting all the answers and hopes of recovery anything fading a little more with each passing day, not much different than the fading black box signals ... so let's keep them in your thoughts for a moment, sailing in the unforgiving ocean.