Check out cnn headline from a couple hrs ago

vols_159

What gets me is when you read the comments all of the people bashing cruising. They make it sound like you are cruising in a giant petri dish. My experience is Carnival keeps their ships darn clean and makes every effort to limit germs.

According to Cruisin Me there are over 300,000 people cruising at any given time. 80 people sick is most likely less than the average of any high school in the country yet this is big time headlines and people are going crazy in the CNN comment section. Oh well I will get off my soapbox but it does aggravate me.

Edited by Tutontow

Suprised they took time away from the missing plane to cover another story

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

:D:D

Yes . Breaking News The black box battery pack is down to it's final hours and has been for the last week.

What gets me is when you read the comments all of the people bashing cruising. They make it sound like you are cruising in a giant petri dish. My experience is Carnival keeps their ships darn clean and makes every effort to limit germs.

I look at it like this - less people cluttering up my ship so I can enjoy my cruise. Those bashers can stay home!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's right folks, just keep watching, like a bunch of minions, exactly what they want, go out and complain about CNN so more people hear their name and be sure you stay tuned so you can see the next time they use a Carnival ship photo..

Just keep giving them exactly what they want.

Ever think they just don't want to spend any more money to send someone out to take a picture of another cruise ship?? It's cheaper to just pull old footage.