Will they decorate or do anything special for an Anniversary?

Hi!

We are spending our 19th Anniversary on Freedom of the Seas, in fact the ship leaves on our Anniv in July. We booked it through AAA and we already have a bottle of champagne that will be waiting when we arrive. Im wondering if RC decorates your cabin before arrival or during the cruise when celebrating something special? I heard that on Carnival you can pay for a package where they will decorate so I wondered if Royal offered the saame type thing?

Thanks

Hi!

We are spending our 19th Anniversary on Freedom of the Seas, in fact the ship leaves on our Anniv in July. We booked it through AAA and we already have a bottle of champagne that will be waiting when we arrive. Im wondering if RC decorates your cabin before arrival or during the cruise when celebrating something special? I heard that on Carnival you can pay for a package where they will decorate so I wondered if Royal offered the saame type thing?

Thanks

Yes - look in the Gifts & Gear section - you can purchase decorations and arrive to a decorated cabin or have it done during the cruise. If you tell the waiter, they will come and sing to you when they serve dessert.

Yes - look in the Gifts & Gear section - you can purchase decorations and arrive to a decorated cabin or have it done during the cruise. If you tell the waiter, they will come and sing to you when they serve dessert.

When I look for the "Gifts & Gear" it does not allow me to select it for some reason, I wonder if its under something different.

When I look for the "Gifts & Gear" it does not allow me to select it for some reason, I wonder if its under something different.

Hi, I had that problem, too. Then realized I didn't access it from the reservation, Make sure you are logged on and in your reservation!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the Legend there was a note in the stateroom acknowledging our anniversary. Part way through the cruise we were sent a bottle of wine to our room from the CD staff.

Decorations are sold separately in their catalog.