NCL share holders

newmexicoNita

Correct as posted above, NCL's stockholder perks not combinable with other promo and/or OBC offer, and UP to $100 per stateroom only - in short, far more restrictive.

With Carnival, it is combinable with most other OBC and offers, both from CCL and from online TA booking - did that in 2013 sailing the Splendor, suffice to say we had very, very generous "cruise cash" to spend even on a last minute booking a standard balcony - and the stock paying nice quarterly dividends.

Full details of the offer can be found here: http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ABEA-5WOY6H/2644231319x0x681823/FC8230FE-82FE-4331-B5F6-28A7E543D773/blankPDF.pdf

and Here - http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ABEA-5WOY6H/2644231319x0x681828/4AF17A4F-D574-4094-BDE8-5AD5FA288377/blankPDF.pdf

I had the offer approved for 1 booking and declined for another. They did offer me a dinner for 2 at Cagney's and a bottle of wine for the cruise that was declined :D

Full details of the offer can be found here: http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ABEA-5WOY6H/2644231319x0x681823/FC8230FE-82FE-4331-B5F6-28A7E543D773/blankPDF.pdf

and Here - http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ABEA-5WOY6H/2644231319x0x681828/4AF17A4F-D574-4094-BDE8-5AD5FA288377/blankPDF.pdf

I had the offer approved for 1 booking and declined for another. They did offer me a dinner for 2 at Cagney's and a bottle of wine for the cruise that was declined :D

thanks so much for the info. Do you remember if they emailed you or if you found out after your boarded the ship? I did fax them a request for the OBC yesterday, which is exactly 2 weeks prior to sailing. I will be anxious to see what happens. Thanks again for the link. Of course when I took time to look at the annual report, there was a form right there.

I would be happy with dinner in Cagney's and wine as well. Just so I get something for my investment.

Edited by newmexicoNita

thanks so much for the info. Do you remember if they emailed you or if you found out after your boarded the ship? I did fax them a request for the OBC yesterday, which is exactly 2 weeks prior to sailing. I will be anxious to see what happens. Thanks again for the link. Of course when I took time to look at the annual report, there was a form right there.

I would be happy with dinner in Cagney's and wine as well. Just so I get something for my investment.

I had emailed my request in and got no response. I sent several follow ups and event tried going thru the social media contact. After 1.5 months I finally emailed an executive and had the issue resolved the next day. Apparently the email address on the form is not monitored. :eek: I am not sure if I got the Cagney's because I was not eligible or because I had to go up the chain to get a response. I have heard of other's that did receive the dinner as well.

I would try calling them in a day or so if you have not heard back.

They are very responsive and I got an answer in a few days. If you don't hear from them in 7 days, I'd say contact them again. They will email you a confirmation or call you.

NCL OBC is not combinable with other NCL OBC offers, but it is combinable with travel agent OBC. If there is an issue with combining, they will call you and work with you on it. I've had a positive experience with them on three cruises so far. If the non-combinable offer is valued less that $100, which is often the case for me because I book oceanview cabins, I ask them to remove the other offer and apply $100 OBC. They've offered dinner in a specialty restaurant and wine but I'd rather have the OBC.

They are very responsive and I got an answer in a few days. If you don't hear from them in 7 days, I'd say contact them again. They will email you a confirmation or call you.

NCL OBC is not combinable with other NCL OBC offers, but it is combinable with travel agent OBC. If there is an issue with combining, they will call you and work with you on it. I've had a positive experience with them on three cruises so far. If the non-combinable offer is valued less that $100, which is often the case for me because I book oceanview cabins, I ask them to remove the other offer and apply $100 OBC. They've offered dinner in a specialty restaurant and wine but I'd rather have the OBC.

thanks to both of you. We do have an TA OBC but not from NCL. I will give them a call at the end of the week if we haven't heard back.