First Family Cruise

Mare10

I hope I'm posting this in the right area! My DH and I are planning a 7 day cruise to Alaska with Princess in the summer of 2015. We're happy that we can cruise with our grown daughter and her 2 boys..... 11 & 15.

Need some advice on the best way to do this. We'll definitely need 2 cabins unless there's a family suite. Can anyone advise on the most economical way to go?

Also.... will the boys be in separate kids groups? Would love opinions on the Princess kid clubs as well.

Thank You!

Most times, you'll have to call on the phone to get prices on suites...so, have the deck plans in front of you, call, and see what your options are, pricewise. I would rather have separate cabins....everyone needs some 'down' time, and that's hard to get if you're in one suite..even if it's a big one! Plus, having 2 different bathrooms is a good thing!

Can't help with the age ranges on Princess...but there will be plenty of opportunity for the kids to do things together....so, if they are in different groups sometimes, it's not the end of the world!

Thank you! I agree that we should definitely have 2 bathrooms. The teenager takes long showers!

Also... if they boys are in different groups that wouldn't be a bad thing.

I'm excited to share Alaska with our daughter and grandsons. I've been twice and can't enough of it.

Thanks again.