Reflection - 12:30 flight FLL

beachfanatic

I think it's doable. We were on the Reflection a few weeks ago and carried our own luggage off the ship. We were in a taxi and headed to the airport by 7:00. Of course anything can happen to hold up debarkation but we have had two easy and early departures from this ship.

What shuttle is good from miami to fll airport?

Hope we can get a good flight time on sw air..If not we may have to take an excursion to kill time or stay over an extra day....

We've left the ships in FLL probably 7 times and always take a 10:10 a.m. flight and usually we are waiting in the airport for over two hours. We do self-disembark and are usually among the first 20 people to exit the ship.

We just got off the Reflection Saturday and had an 11:45 flight from FLL. Used SAS transportation (12 passenger van shuttle) both directions and had great service. Only $15.00 per person each way. You can book online and they will send you a confirmation email. Drivers called us and were waiting for us when we arrived.

We also did self disembark off ship. Very easy. Left the ship at 7:15 and we were at the airport over 3 hrs before our flight. Actually had to wait to check in at Southwest because we were so early.

I'd suggest getting a taxi. It's cheaper. We just paid $24 flat rate (there was 4 of us) from port to the airport. :). We just got off the reflection on Saturday also!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'd suggest getting a taxi. It's cheaper. We just paid $24 flat rate (there was 4 of us) from port to the airport. :). We just got off the reflection on Saturday also!

I believe that the $24 flat rate taxi is to the Miami airport, not FLL. It is more like $80 to FLL airport.

Correct. It's $80 to go by taxi to FLL from POM. We used SAS at $15 pp. Walked off at 7am and were in the terminal at FLL by 8:30am for a 10:40am flight. The only reason it took that long is because we had to wait a little while for other passengers.

Should be no issue whatsoever. We did this on recent Reflection cruise, walked off, used SAS who I would highly recommend. No need for a cab,

Our flight was around noon and the only problem was getting there too early to check baggage immediately and where to kill time waiting for our flight.

That said my only caveat is that we had WN A list preferred status which does allow you to skip check in lines. I think the wait to check bags security is the only variable I would be concerned with. WN has huge popularity out on Saturday (assume this is when you are leaving otherwise way less of a problem). Any other airlines I think would be even faster. Good luck.

I believe that the $24 flat rate taxi is to the Miami airport, not FLL. It is more like $80 to FLL airport.

So sorry!! You are correct. :). My apologies.