Private Beach??

We've been to Labadee and love the secluded and private beach like feel it offers.

The Eastern route (MOS) we will be on doesn't include Labadee or Coco Cay.

Can that feeling be replicated on the beaches of St. Thomas/St. John, St. Maarten, and/or Nassau?

Which beaches would you recommend? Are there any specific beaches that would offer water sports, i.e. wave-runners, kayaks, etc.?

We've been to Labadee and love the secluded and private beach like feel it offers.

The Eastern route (MOS) we will be on doesn't include Labadee or Coco Cay.

Can that feeling be replicated on the beaches of St. Thomas/St. John, St. Maarten, and/or Nassau?

Which beaches would you recommend? Are there any specific beaches that would offer water sports, i.e. wave-runners, kayaks, etc.?

Royal Caribbean offers an excursion to Breezes All Inclusive resort. I think they have an island that you can go to at their resort. And I'm sure their beaches are very nice and not overcrowded. You get all the same amenities that their paying guests get, including food and all drinks.

Royal Caribbean offers an excursion to Breezes All Inclusive resort. I think they have an island that you can go to at their resort. And I'm sure their beaches are very nice and not overcrowded. You get all the same amenities that their paying guests get, including food and all drinks.

Oops. I guess I should have mentioned that this was in Nassau. There's another beach in Nassau that isn't secluded that we went to in March of this year. It was at the British Colonial Hilton within walking distance from the ship. It cost $15 each to use their beach and pool. And they have food and drink servers on the beach and at the pool. They have a live band at the pool in the afternoon that is very good as well. There towels and lounge chairs & tables on the beach. They also have kayaks. You can see the cruise ships from the beach. But it's still a very nice, convenient beach. They also serve some yummy conch fritters at their outdoor restuarant. We ordered it from the servers and ate it right on the beach while lounging. If you're interested, give me your email address and I can email you some good pictures of the place.

Here is a site that I posted for my last cruise Roll Call for people also looking for the best beaches. They seemed to think it was a good one.

http://www.cruiseprofessionals.com/Destination360s.html

When the site opens, click on the area you will be cruising and then the islands. You will be able to see all the ports and beaches.

I hope it helps you. ;)

Try the divi little bay beach resort. We tried it in April and it was great. It was a great beach, not too crowded. They include lunch and two drink tickets and also offer waverunners, etc.

Only problem, we could have stayed there all day.

Here is a site that I posted for my last cruise Roll Call for people also looking for the best beaches. They seemed to think it was a good one.

http://www.cruiseprofessionals.com/Destination360s.html

When the site opens, click on the area you will be cruising and then the islands. You will be able to see all the ports and beaches.

I hope it helps you. ;)

Thanks! Very helpful site.

Archived