rodeway inn and suites fort Lauderdale??

toxicfairy

We stayed there a couple of years ago. It certainly wasn't fancy. It had a decent pool, room was clean, free shuttle, both from the airport and to the ship and cost was just over 100 bucks for the night. I might stay there again if I couldn't find something more attractive.

We have stayed there a few times. As per the previous poster, it isnt fancy. The rooms are okay, and as long as you want it for sleeping it is fine. Its not the Hilton that is for sure. Shuttle service is great, and the price is good! I would stay there again!

Actually...some rooms were renovated. They give u free breakfast and free wifi. Free shuttle from and to airport. Free shuttle to and from cruise port. It was not that bad at all if u wanna stay one night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We stayed there the night before our TA. It was not fancy -- a bit dated. All of the rooms opened to the outside, even the second floor rooms. But it was comfortable and clean as far as I could tell. On the other hand, some of our cruise mates called it the "Road Kill Inn." I felt like it was about what I would expect for the great price we got. The staff were very familiar with cruising and did special things like have the shuttle take people to stores to get last minute stuff and made sure we got to the ship as early as we wanted. They really cater to cruise passengers. But all this was 5 years ago.

Thanks! What I should have said was I saw no recent reviews and was hoping it changed as I found a great price. Maybe that is why :(

Just trying to find a cheaper place for 4 of us for 1 night.

Is this for your August stay? Don't book anything yet! By June or July the nicest hotels in Fort Lauderdale will bottom out in price.

The Rodeway Inn is a HUGE dump. There is a reason it is so much cheaper than everywhere else. It is also in a bad area.

I got the Renaissance on 17th Street last July for $68 per night so even the four star hotels go for really cheap in the summer.

Edited by BlueHerons

Has anyone used valuetrips.com? I found Hyatt place for $99.

BUT I don't know if they add extra for having more than 2 people. Also was wondering the success rate using this site. How long on average until you hear back from them?

Thanks everyone for your help!!

I stayed there back in FEb 2012. It was horrible. The room was filty and the area was not nice either it was like an industrial park area. I could rant more but ill just advice you not to stay there.

We stayed once and our room was not bad. It had been renovated. My Sister in law's room was not. BIG difference. The Mgr. reminded us of a carnival hawker. He was constantly on the p.a system trying to sell liquor and other items. Would not stay again.

Today I got the Hyatt House in Dania Beach for only $78 on Priceline Express Deals. This is for the end of February too! These are suites, breakfast included, and shopping close. Look for the price, airport area, and 8 rating.