onboard credit

nodandade

I've looked for the na Project_gal but it isn't there. I'll try again in case I missed it. The top option for me is Select State and then Alabama? appears next.

How weird! Why make us select "Not Applicable" if it is a special drop-down box for UK/Europe? I usually defend the Celebrity IT guys knowing how difficult the job is but, if you need a different drop-down list in a different region, then make it totally specific...

hmmmm - does anyone know if a "non aussi" is able to buy OBC using AUS $

exchange rate give advantage doing this out of EUR country's, or do they convert to EUR automaticaly if you add your EU home adress?

example: USD - AUS$ 1:1 at X hompage

real I've to pay for: 1,35US$ - 1,44UAUS$

Thanks 'goodycruising'

I've wasted many hours on the phone this week complaining about this charge. I was unaware that Celebrity now has all agents out of Aus! I'll look into the load & go card to avoid the fees. I cannot accept paying a bill in Aus$ with an Aus card should attract fees. I wonder how many people don't notice this charge on their card!

Gail

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

hmmmm - does anyone know if a "non aussi" is able to buy OBC using AUS $

exchange rate give advantage doing this out of EUR country's, or do they convert to EUR automaticaly if you add your EU home adress?

example: USD - AUS$ 1:1 at X hompage

real I've to pay for: 1,35US$ - 1,44UAUS$

As far as I am aware, you can only purchase OBC in the currency of your reservation. i.e. If you booked in Euros, you must buy OBC in Euros. At least, that is how it have been reported for the UK. People who book in US$ using a US TA cannot pay for OBC in sterling. However, why not give it a try?

Edited by Project_gal

Maybe that's why I can't use my Aussie credit card then. I booked thru a USA TA.

Except it still allows me to select Australia as country. It's the State and postcode that's the issue.

Edited by Pushka
edit

Maybe that's why I can't use my Aussie credit card then. I booked thru a USA TA.

Except it still allows me to select Australia as country. It's the State and postcode that's the issue.

I'm having trouble too. I have an Aussie credit card & booked on the phone with Celebrity. I have seen the N/A option for states before but not now!!

Gail

I'm having trouble too. I have an Aussie credit card & booked on the phone with Celebrity. I have seen the N/A option for states before but not now!!

Gail

That's interesting then. Clearly they've changed the website. Nice job that.