"Offer on our 2015 vacations"

dmk

Did anyone else get an email like this and have you taken advantage of it?

" I'm inviting you to take advantage of an offer on our 2015 vacations. When you book by May 31, 2014, you can receive up to $400* to spend on board. And, you can combine this offer with another future offer of your choice for an even greater value. So, now is the perfect time to plan your 2015 vacation"

Yes we just received this and it explains the new Suite experience which looks like it will be in effect in all ships April 2015.

Looks like only the top 2 suites will get the beverage package and specialty restaurants.

All suites will have their own dining room morning noon and night so that will help with the crowding in Blue.

Yes we just received this and it explains the new Suite experience which looks like it will be in effect in all ships April 2015.

Looks like only the top 2 suites will get the beverage package and specialty restaurants.

All suites will have their own dining room morning noon and night so that will help with the crowding in Blue.

I just saw this....

So they are taking bistro on 5 for their dining room

And now michaels club for their private bar

Interesting

I just saw this....

Interesting

Oh well, it was usually impossible to find a seat in Michael's club anyway. But I will miss Bistro on five.

I just saw this....

Interesting

I didn't see anywhere in the email that they were taking Bistro on Five away. I thought the exclusive dining area was going to be in the MDR, but on the 2nd level.

Have I missed something?

I just saw this....

Interesting

Are you sure they are taking Bistro on 5 away. I thought they were carving out the suite dining room out of the MDR.

I just saw this....

Interesting

Hi all,

Quick correction: We are not removing Bistro on Five. The new dining section will be located inside the MDR.

Did anyone else get an email like this and have you taken advantage of it?

" I'm inviting you to take advantage of an offer on our 2015 vacations. When you book by May 31, 2014, you can receive up to $400* to spend on board. And, you can combine this offer with another future offer of your choice for an even greater value. So, now is the perfect time to plan your 2015 vacation"

I love your tiny dancer.

what if the suite guests ( in different suites) don't like each other? they have to stay in the same room? Ugh.

How does the new suite benefits/new dining area/bistro on 5/Michael's Club, yada, yada, yada, have anything to do with the OP's question? :confused:

The OP is asking if anybody received the e-mail for the perks for booking early for 2015/2016 cruises. :eek:

We also received the email today. They started it previous to the email as this past week we booked a 5 day, December 2015 and received a $200 OBC. The credit is based on duration, cabin and I believe itinerary. Nice perk!

Edited by Smoke Fan

How does the new suite benefits/new dining area/bistro on 5/Michael's Club, yada, yada, yada, have anything to do with the OP's question? :confused:

The OP is asking if anybody received the e-mail for the perks for booking early for 2015/2016 cruises. :eek:

Typical cruise critic people hijack a thread to make it their personal rant. Very often with in accurate information.

Edited by maxsales

We also received the email today. They started it previous to the email as this past week we booked a 5 day, December 2015 and received a $200 OBC. The credit is based on duration, cabin and I believe itinerary. Nice perk!

You must be in a Suite. That's what I received for a 5 day on the Connie in a Suite. Also received the 1-2-3. I booked onboard. So does this new promo mean that if the 1-2-3 or PYP comes up in the future, you will also get that in addition to your OBC? We were going to book onboard again to receive all the above. I am not sure if Celebrity will come out with those promos again....for land bookings

I believe it been out since they announced the new cruises. Perhaps it was called "world tour"? The OBC offer shows when checking pricing on line. It was there when I booked by TA on March 23 and it is still there.

Where does it show? I just looked and didn't see it. :confused: Did you have to put in your CC#?

Nevermind. I found it at the bottom of the page. Only $225 OBC for a 14 night cruise in a veranda??? :eek: I think I can do better booking onboard. UPDATE: Checked and we could get $50 more OBC, onboard...plus the 1-2-3. ;)

Edited by Iamthesea

What does "combinable with a future offer" actually mean? I thought that offers were typically for new bookings only. If I book this now, and then in May Celebrity extends 1-2-3 perks to these sailings, that wouldn't be combinable, would it?

I guess I could claim the stockholders credit, which actually I haven't been able to use for years since it hasn't been combinable with other perks.

You must be in a Suite. That's what I received for a 5 day on the Connie in a Suite. Also received the 1-2-3. I booked onboard. So does this new promo mean that if the 1-2-3 or PYP comes up in the future, you will also get that in addition to your OBC? We were going to book onboard again to receive all the above. I am not sure if Celebrity will come out with those promos again....for land bookings

Yes, we booked a Royal. So in addition to the OBC we'll also get all the benefits for suite guests coming April 2015. And it will be combinable (?) with any new offers whatever they might be.