Azamara / Celebrity Relationship?

BBsails

Wondering if Azamara still has a relationship with Celebrity? Specifically, do Captain's Club members have benefits with Azamara? We're Elite with Celebrity's Captain's Club and are considering booking with Azamara. If I remember correctly there was formerly some sort of reciprocity.

Betsy

Wondering if Azamara still has a relationship with Celebrity? Specifically, do Captain's Club members have benefits with Azamara? We're Elite with Celebrity's Captain's Club and are considering booking with Azamara. If I remember correctly there was formerly some sort of reciprocity.

Betsy

Yep. The reciprocity and benefits can be found here:

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/club-azamara/le-club-voyage/membership-benefits

Be aware that the benefits for particular levels won't carry over; just whatever benefits Celebrity will give for the equivalent level. For example, while I got 85 free minutes of internet on my last Azamara cruise, Celebrity would only give a 10% discount on purchased internet plans.

We are Elite on Celebrity and were Discoverer on Azamara. The credits for the Azamara cruise were put in our Celebrity account. I believe that Azamara and Celebrity share the same account.

Not all levels are reciprocated and the "plus" programs are not.

Edited by Kellie Poodle

Thanks for your replies. I thought there was still come reciprocity between the two lines, and you confirmed that. I've searched all over the Azamara site, but I cannot find the benefits offered at the Discoverer level. The benefits of other levels are specified but not those at the Discoverer and Discoverer Plus level. Am I missing something?

Betsy

Thanks for your replies. I thought there was still come reciprocity between the two lines, and you confirmed that. I've searched all over the Azamara site, but I cannot find the benefits offered at the Discoverer level. The benefits of other levels are specified but not those at the Discoverer and Discoverer Plus level. Am I missing something?

Betsy

Are you missing something? Yes, you and everyone else. New benefits are supposed to be announced during the second quarter, which of course started April 1. We are waiting, some patiently and some not.:)

Betsy

Your Elite + will be reciprocated as Discoverer. The + levels are not reciprocal.

We are Elite with Celebrity, not Elite+ (and not really striving to get there). Thanks for the information, Kellie Poodle.

Guess I'll join those of you who are collectively holding your breath to find out about the Discoverer benefits. :)

Betsy

Guess I'll join those of you who are collectively holding your breath to find out about the Discoverer benefits. :)Betsy

The Discoverer benefits are listed on the web site. :)

We are Elite with Celebrity, not Elite+ (and not really striving to get there). Thanks for the information, Kellie Poodle.

Guess I'll join those of you who are collectively holding your breath to find out about the Discoverer benefits. :)

Betsy

Betsy, once again the Discover level benefits are on the previous link. The higher levels are not and may never be but if you are Celebrity Elite you are ACC Discoverer. Note that the benefits follow the level, they don't trail them, on the webpage.

Edited by Sailin' Shoes

if having trouble with the first link this may work better. again, read the whole page as the benefits are after the level and inclusive of everything before the level. here you go:

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/club-azamara/le-club-voyage/membership-benefits

Edited by Sailin' Shoes

Your Elite + will be reciprocated as Discoverer. The + levels are not reciprocal.

Not quite true

The levels are reciprocal, it is just that Azamara have yet to announce the rewards for the plus and Zenith levels which is extremely annoying - it has been 5 months now in coming, last promise was April .......

So depending on when people are sailing, worst case it's discoverer benefits but it might be the plus benefits if you are elite plus

Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd. Reciprocity Program.

As part of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCCL) family of brands, Azamara Club Cruises offers reciprocal membership benefits between members of the Captain's Club loyalty program at Celebrity Cruises and the Crown & Anchor loyalty club of Royal Caribbean International.

Le Club Voyage members have the opportunity to enjoy benefits onboard sister-brand ships at the equivalent level as Le Club Voyage membership, starting at the Explorer level. Some Crown & Anchor levels do not offer reciprocity for Le Club Voyage members.

Captain's Club members (all levels) will enjoy the benefits of the Le Club Voyage tier levels that correspond to Captain's Club credits earned.

Crown & Anchor members who have reached the Platinum level or higher will enjoy the benefits of Le Club Voyage tier levels that most closely correspond to Crown & Anchor credits earned.

As already mentioned on this thread, more information, including the chart, can be found on our website under "Membership-Benefits"

Many thanks to everyone who has replied. I understand the level of benefits offered by Azamara to Elite members of Celebrity's Captain's Club. What I don't understand is what those benefits are. I copied the information below from the Azamara site (I hope it formats OK in this response). There are benefits listed for Adventurer, Explorer, and Discoverer Platinum. Under Discoverer and Discoverer Plus, there are no benefits listed. As a potential Discoverer level passenger, I would be interested in the benefits offered at that level.

USE YOUR CREDITS FOR SPECIAL SAVINGS AND EXPERIENCES ON EVERY VOYAGE THAT FOLLOWS.

LE CLUB VOYAGE ADVENTURER: UP TO 149 POINTS

Exclusive Le Club Voyage hostess at your service throughout your voyage

Le Club Voyage onboard party

Welcome home gift after your first voyage (shipped to your home)

Savings for booking future voyages while onboard

85 minutes free Internet service per voyage

10% savings on Signature Spa Treatments

LE CLUB VOYAGE EXPLORER: 150 – 299 POINTS

Includes all the benefits of the Adventurer level

A bottle of champagne on arrival, compliments of the Captain

Welcome to the Explorer-level gift (shipped to your home after the voyage)

Private get-together with senior officers and staff (Voyages of 10 days or more. This party may be combined with the Discoverer party due to busy port schedules.)

One complimentary bag of laundry (dry cleaning excluded) per week per stateroom

Additional free Internet service, for a total of 150 minutes

15% savings on Signature Spa Treatments

LE CLUB VOYAGE DISCOVERER: 300 – 749 POINTS

LE CLUB VOYAGE DISCOVERER PLUS: 750 – 2,999 POINTS

LE CLUB VOYAGE DISCOVERER PLATINUM: 3,000 PLUS POINTS

Includes the benefits of the Adventurer and Explorer levels (except private Explorer-member cocktail party with senior officers and staff)

Discoverer-member get-together with senior officers (Voyages of 10 days or more. This event may be changed or combined with the Explorer party due to busy port schedules.)

Welcome to the Discoverer-level gift (shipped to your home after the voyage)

Additional free Internet service, for a total of 235 minutes

Complimentary wine tasting on voyages of 10 nights or more

5% savings when spending $1,000 or more in Fine Jewelry, or 10% savings when spending $2,000 or more

20% savings on Signature Spa Treatments

Many thanks to everyone who has replied. I understand the level of benefits offered by Azamara to Elite members of Celebrity's Captain's Club. What I don't understand is what those benefits are. I copied the information below from the Azamara site (I hope it formats OK in this response). There are benefits listed for Adventurer, Explorer, and Discoverer Platinum. Under Discoverer and Discoverer Plus, there are no benefits listed. As a potential Discoverer level passenger, I would be interested in the benefits offered at that level.

USE YOUR CREDITS FOR SPECIAL SAVINGS AND EXPERIENCES ON EVERY VOYAGE THAT FOLLOWS.

LE CLUB VOYAGE ADVENTURER: UP TO 149 POINTS

Exclusive Le Club Voyage hostess at your service throughout your voyage

Le Club Voyage onboard party

Welcome home gift after your first voyage (shipped to your home)

Savings for booking future voyages while onboard

85 minutes free Internet service per voyage

10% savings on Signature Spa Treatments

LE CLUB VOYAGE EXPLORER: 150 – 299 POINTS

Includes all the benefits of the Adventurer level

A bottle of champagne on arrival, compliments of the Captain

Welcome to the Explorer-level gift (shipped to your home after the voyage)

Private get-together with senior officers and staff (Voyages of 10 days or more. This party may be combined with the Discoverer party due to busy port schedules.)

One complimentary bag of laundry (dry cleaning excluded) per week per stateroom

Additional free Internet service, for a total of 150 minutes

15% savings on Signature Spa Treatments

LE CLUB VOYAGE DISCOVERER: 300 – 749 POINTS

LE CLUB VOYAGE DISCOVERER PLUS: 750 – 2,999 POINTS

LE CLUB VOYAGE DISCOVERER PLATINUM: 3,000 PLUS POINTS

Includes the benefits of the Adventurer and Explorer levels (except private Explorer-member cocktail party with senior officers and staff)

Discoverer-member get-together with senior officers (Voyages of 10 days or more. This event may be changed or combined with the Explorer party due to busy port schedules.)

Welcome to the Discoverer-level gift (shipped to your home after the voyage)

5% savings when spending $1,000 or more in Fine Jewelry, or 10% savings when spending $2,000 or more

I think that they are giving all Discoverer levels the original Discoverer perks until they come out with the new package which should have been announced earlier this month but was not.

Above the first two levels perks you will get:

You won't get this one if you are sailing under Celebrity's Captains Club reciprocity. Welcome to the Discoverer-level gift (shipped to your home after the voyage)

The best perks are the one free bag of laundry per cabin per week and the internet minutes. On our cruise we had a lovely brunch with officers.

Not quite true

The levels are reciprocal, it is just that Azamara have yet to announce the rewards for the plus and Zenith levels which is extremely annoying - it has been 5 months now in coming, last promise was April .......

So depending on when people are sailing, worst case it's discoverer benefits but it might be the plus benefits if you are elite plus

That's true. I'd forgotten about the new, 'unfunded', levels.

I was probably thinking of Royal and Celebrity where the + is not reciprocated.