Cabin b618 Emerald Boat

puggleperson

If you are a light sleeper stay away from this balcony room. Across the hall they wash dishes alllllll night long.... Clink clank clink clank...

It didn't bother me that much except for the nights I had troubles sleeping... And the night when my neighbor was banging on the door at 3:30 am to tell them to knock off the noise. :D

If you are a light sleeper stay away from this balcony room. Across the hall they wash dishes alllllll night long.... Clink clank clink clank...

It didn't bother me that much except for the nights I had troubles sleeping... And the night when my neighbor was banging on the door at 3:30 am to tell them to knock off the noise. :D

Thanks for the heads up on Baja 618, on the Emerald boat, always good info to have! :)

Did you bring this to anyone's attention while you were on the ship? We usually book a Baja cabin in the mid 600's, and this has never been an issue. I would definitely have brought this to the attention of passenger services. We've sailed on the Emerald a couple of times, and we were I cabin 616 in January, and we never heard anything like this. You have to address an issue like this while onboard.

Well, I just figured that there was nothing they could do. They can't stop washing the dishes, you know? They didn't do anything when my husband asked them to keep it down and they certainly didn't do anything at 3:30 in the morning when someone screamed at them haha

No biggie, just thought i'd share....