Box lunch for suite

bermuda lover

Hello,

I am in a owner's suite this June and I can't recall if I read a post where the butler can get you a boxed lunch for beach days. I have stayed in suites before, but this is the first time in an owners suite.

Another question, do you know if there is a blender that can be brought to the room by NCL for frozen drinks?? Just trying to plan…

thanks for any insider suggestions or tips for the OS… can't just pasted the 45 day mark

Lisa

Hello,

I am in a owner's suite this June and I can't recall if I read a post where the butler can get you a boxed lunch for beach days. I have stayed in suites before, but this is the first time in an owners suite.

Another question, do you know if there is a blender that can be brought to the room by NCL for frozen drinks?? Just trying to plan…

thanks for any insider suggestions or tips for the OS… can't just pasted the 45 day mark

Lisa

They will not prepare a box lunch for you because you are not supposed to take prepared food, meats, cheese, fruit and vegetables off the ship.

There are some tours that offer lunches but you should take advantages of the restaurants in Bermuda. There are a lot of great places to eat there.

Edited by cruitenn

Hello,

Lisa

You can get sandwich's , drinks , chips, coffee and such at dockyard pharmacy To go .

Very close to the ship in Bermuda . :)

Yes, you can request a bar blender in your room. Just be sure to use the correct voltage outlet (our butler warned us about this sometimes being an issue and told us exactly which outlet to use). Enjoy!

You can request a blender, but they only have a few to go around.

We had requested one through pre-cruise concierge.

When we arrived in the Garden Villa on the Dawn last week, it was not there.

Asked Caesar our butler if we could get one, and he said that if they had one he would, but we should have requested one in advance.

I whipped out a copy of my e-mail to the pre-cruise concierge and showed it to him.

Requested 55-60 days in advance.

When we got back from the Muster drill a huge professional blender was in our kitchen. (don't know if that is the size they usually give you, or if he swiped one from a bar, but he got it done.)

Definitely make sure you request one in advance and take a copy of the request with you.

Bill

I don't know if blenders are available or not, but I've seen some pretty cool, small, battery-operated ones you could pack if it's important. :cool:

And mine was confiscated at security. But the concierge got it back for me after we sailed.

You can request a blender, but they only have a few to go around.

We had requested one through pre-cruise concierge.

When we arrived in the Garden Villa on the Dawn last week, it was not there.

Asked Caesar our butler if we could get one, and he said that if they had one he would, but we should have requested one in advance.

I whipped out a copy of my e-mail to the pre-cruise concierge and showed it to him.

Requested 55-60 days in advance.

When we got back from the Muster drill a huge professional blender was in our kitchen. (don't know if that is the size they usually give you, or if he swiped one from a bar, but he got it done.)

Definitely make sure you request one in advance and take a copy of the request with you.

Bill

Dear Bill,

thank you for your responsse, how can I reques this through pre-cruise concige?

What is the process, Would like to do this as soon as possible.

thank you

Lisa

You can get sandwich's , drinks , chips, coffee and such at dockyard pharmacy To go .

Very close to the ship in Bermuda . :)

I want to thank all of you for your responses. After reading your replies, I realized that food is not allowed off of the ship.

thanks for the blender advice; I am going to try to get one.. will keep you posted.

Lisa

I want to thank all of you for your responses. After reading your replies, I realized that food is not allowed off of the ship.

thanks for the blender advice; I am going to try to get one.. will keep you posted.

Lisa

Which room are you in?