Spa amenity's without a spa cabin?

Remus2010

How much is it to use the Spa amenity's on the Dream if you are not in a spa cabin? Was thinking about maybe splurging on a Spa balcony on one of our next cruises but just read that the balcony's have no over hang, so full sun:( Same reason I wont book an aft balcony, I need my shade but would love to use the spa. Anyone know if you can just purchase the spa package without the room? Thanks

I think it was $250 or $260 for 2 people for the entire cruise. Access to all the thermal suites and saunas along with the big hot tube they have back there. It was worth it, we used it every day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I think it was $250 or $260 for 2 people for the entire cruise. Access to all the thermal suites and saunas along with the big hot tube they have back there. It was worth it, we used it every day.

Cant you use the hot tub and sauna anyway for free? Or are these new or additional amentities?

I purchased weekly pass on my recent cruise. It was $149.00 for one person. The spa was one of my favorite things onboard. Since my cruise had numerous sea days, I was able to use the spa frequently. I would look at your itinerary to determine if the spa would be worthwhile for you.

Just off the Dream this morning and It's exactly $249 for a couple. One thing I'd recommend is that you choose a cabin mid-ship or forward. You get to the spa via the forward elevators. That trek to the spa from the aft is quite a distance. We found we used it longer on sea days and a few mornings first thing but it was too hard to find enough time otherwise to probably get our money's worth. Loved the thalassotherapy pool and the aroma steam room though!

Just off the Dream this morning and It's exactly $249 for a couple. One thing I'd recommend is that you choose a cabin mid-ship or forward. You get to the spa via the forward elevators. That trek to the spa from the aft is quite a distance. We found we used it longer on sea days and a few mornings first thing but it was too hard to find enough time otherwise to probably get our money's worth. Loved the thalassotherapy pool and the aroma steam room though!

That is exactly why we booked interior spa cabins! I figured the trek across the ship would deter me from utilizing just passes. This is the first time we've been in spa cabins, so I am looking forward to it. Plus, we now can't even get the interior rooms for enough people for less than what we paid for these cabins AND insurance, not to mention an extra $650 for the spa passes for 2 couples and a single! I.just.can't.wait! Ha!

I'm not sure, but I thought spa balconies on the 2nd to top floor were covered... we're on the Magic, floor 12 and we know there's no balcony coverage there, but I heard that on 11 they are covered. Can anyone else confirm?

I was told that there's a bit of shade on the balcony and people above can't really see into your balcony, but there's no coverage if it's raining. I guess I'll know for sure after October!

I'm not sure, but I thought spa balconies on the 2nd to top floor were covered... we're on the Magic, floor 12 and we know there's no balcony coverage there, but I heard that on 11 they are covered. Can anyone else confirm?

I was told that there's a bit of shade on the balcony and people above can't really see into your balcony, but there's no coverage if it's raining. I guess I'll know for sure after October!

The Deck 11 (Panorama) Spa Balconies on the Dream Class are covered. Those on the 12th (Spa) deck are not covered. Those on the 11th deck have a private staircase and elevator to go up to the Spa.

We were in an aft wrap. The walk was not that bad....

Cant you use the hot tub and sauna anyway for free? Or are these new or additional amentities?

No, you have to have a card to access the thermal suites, which includes the sauna.

No, you have to have a card to access the thermal suites, which includes the sauna.

I believe that on the Dream Class there is a small co-ed Sauna and each of the gym locker rooms has a small steam room.

Edited by Mysticks1