MTD -Table for Two

As a solo cruiser I'm often grateful that I can dine alone when I want..... preferably at a 2 top as opposed to one of those larger ones.....

ETA I dine when I'm ready!! I typically make a reservation for the first night then roll up when I want subsequently :)

Edited by NorbertsNiece

Thanks for the quick reply! Is there a certain time you normally go to dinner? We will probably want to go between 6:30 - 7:30.

MTD is normally open the same time as traditional, around 6pm to 8:30pm. Some ships start earlier. It will be posted in the Cruise Compass (daily schedule).

Thanks for the quick reply! Is there a certain time you normally go to dinner? We will probably want to go between 6:30 - 7:30.

We had no problems at all doing this on our last cruise. We went at about 8:15-8:30 every night and were never asked to share a table.

We just got off Legend - booked our times online but they were not the same each evening but changed to 7 each night - seemed to work as we were between the two main dining times. We also requested the same table after the first night and it all worked out extremely well. So well we did not do Windjammer for any dinners! Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for posting this as I was going to ask the same thing. We usually do late seating and have requested in advance a table for two with success. But, sometimes we like to eat later, other times we don't. Would we be able to obtain the table for two with My Time Dining if we call for a reservation that day? Or do we need to do it in advance?

On our last cruise (Radiance) we tried MTD for the first time, and requested a table for two. There were many 2 tops, but unfortunately they were so close to each other! We have changed back to traditional early seating for our next sailing, and have requested a large table. :)

....were many 2 tops, but unfortunately they were so close to each other! We have changed back to traditional early seating for our next sailing, and have requested a large table. :)

Agreed. We stopped asking for a table for 2 because they are so close to each other, it's like dining at one big long table for 52. Seriously. It's that way, honestly. Very awkward, IMO. :o