Post Cruise Advice - Seattle

Matty Ice

Returning to Vancouver on a Monday and flying out of Seattle on Tuesday. We are taking the Quick Shuttle from Vancouver to Seattle. We would like to see the sites in Seattle and are wondering:

1.) Should we rent a hotel in downtown Seattle? If yes, what would be the best way to get to the airport the next day?

2.) Should we rent a hotel near Sea-Tac? What is the best way to get downtown that evening?

3.) How close are downtown hotels to the Quick Shuttle drop off and is it easy to walk/cab to the hotels?

Any hotel recommendations are appreciated. I'd like to keep it around $200 for the one night.

Thank you!!

are you taking the Quick Coach to Seattle on Monday ? if so which one, since some drop you at Seatac and others drop off in Seattle. And what time is your flight on Tue ?

Yes, we are taking the Quick Coach to Seattle on Monday. I would probably prefer to stay downtown Seattle Monday night, so I would take the one that drops off downtown. Our flight leaves Tuesday at 10:20am.

Thanks!

Yes, we are taking the Quick Coach to Seattle on Monday. I would probably prefer to stay downtown Seattle Monday night, so I would take the one that drops off downtown. Our flight leaves Tuesday at 10:20am.

Thanks!

I would suggest that you get a hotel at Sea Tac. The rush Hour traffic is horrendous in Seattle . The security can be long . We had a 10AM flight one day and it took also three hours to get to the gate.

Thanks!

Try the Silver Cloud Stadium hotel.

The only sightseeing time you will have is Mon afternoon after arriving in Seattle, so yes, a downtown hotel is the best option.

If you use http://www.flatrateforhire.com a taxi from downtown to the airport will be $29, about 30 minutes. If you can easily manage your luggage, catch the Light Rail at Westlake Center 4th/Pike for $3 and a 40 minute ride.

The Mayflower is at Westlake Center so very convenient for the Light Rail. Might be over 200 tho.

The only sightseeing time you will have is Mon afternoon after arriving in Seattle, so yes, a downtown hotel is the best option.

If you use http://www.flatrateforhire.com a taxi from downtown to the airport will be $29, about 30 minutes. If you can easily manage your luggage, catch the Light Rail at Westlake Center 4th/Pike for $3 and a 40 minute ride.

The Mayflower is at Westlake Center so very convenient for the Light Rail. Might be over 200 tho.

Thank you!