Changing a cruise booked under the WOW sale?

Can you change the ship and sale date for a cruise booked during a WOW sale?

I was hoping to just move my booking number but not sure I can do that?

You would have to call Royal or your travel agent to find out. In the past, you could not change ship or sale date, but I'm not sure that restriction was included in all WOW sales.

Can you change the ship and sale date for a cruise booked during a WOW sale?

I was hoping to just move my booking number but not sure I can do that?

You can change it........but you will lose the OBC that you were offered when you booked during the WOW sale. I do not think that they make you increase the deposit, which should have been "half" at the time.

So I did lose my $100 in OBC but "because I'm a returning customer" they didn't make me pay full deposit. They transferred my $125 over to the new booking. I had to get a new booking number because I had the cruise on a 24 hour old that had the CAS rate plus a military discount. The military rate is gone today so I had to keep the hold confirmation number.

After hanging up the phone, I booked the next week online so I'm officially booked for a B2B!!!! My very first one. I'm not in the same room but only one door apart from each other. Later on I'll try to get the same room but since the military rate disappered on both sailings I don't know if they'll give me a hard time about picking other rooms.

Moving right next door isn't that big of a hassle so I'm not too worried about it either way.

So I did lose my $100 in OBC but "because I'm a returning customer" they didn't make me pay full deposit. They transferred my $125 over to the new booking. I had to get a new booking number because I had the cruise on a 24 hour old that had the CAS rate plus a military discount. The military rate is gone today so I had to keep the hold confirmation number.

After hanging up the phone, I booked the next week online so I'm officially booked for a B2B!!!! My very first one. I'm not in the same room but only one door apart from each other. Later on I'll try to get the same room but since the military rate disappered on both sailings I don't know if they'll give me a hard time about picking other rooms.

Moving right next door isn't that big of a hassle so I'm not too worried about it either way.

As long as you stay in the same exact category, they will usually let you change rooms without additional costs.

I really don't understand why people like to keep the same cabin on a B2B? Unless I had the wraparound Aft cabin.....I would want to move. It would feel like I'm starting a new vacation with a different view. I understand the luggage is a hassle......But why not??

Shelton

I really don't understand why people like to keep the same cabin on a B2B? Unless I had the wraparound Aft cabin.....I would want to move. It would feel like I'm starting a new vacation with a different view. I understand the luggage is a hassle......But why not??

Shelton

Because I like to minimize hassles.