AOS room help.

Hello. If I am booking any cat balcony below suites what are people's opinions on the best room? I'm looking for actually room numbers. I stayed recently on jewel and had a fantastic aft balcony. But there was no super structure on the rear of that ship. My understanding is the rear of voyager and freedom class ships some balconys have super structure blockage.

Any and all help is greatly appreciate. I'm look for help ASAP I'm booking literally within in the hour if possible

Did you look at voyager-class dot com? The aft corner balconies are very nice with views to the back and to the side. The higher decks afts have no obstruction. The lower decks have some obstruction, but the lower corner balconies are as large as the room itself.

Most agree these balconies are the best, provided you enjoy the rear view.

It's all personal opinion, but I would say 1388 and 1688 are the best value.

Did you look at voyager-class dot com? The aft corner balconies are very nice with views to the back and to the side. The higher decks afts have no obstruction. The lower decks have some obstruction, but the lower corner balconies are as large as the room itself.

Most agree these balconies are the best, provided you enjoy the rear view.

It's all personal opinion, but I would say 1388 and 1688 are the best value.

I looked at both of these. I ended up going with 7388 which has the giant balcony and the port hole too. Big fan of that.

Look at the deck plans. Pick a cabin on or near the "hump"....very convenient....the balcony is ample for 2 to sit and read, ocean-gaze...whatever. Unless you're hosting a party on your balcony, you don't NEED an aft cabin, with the superstructure to look past.

Hump area is VERY convenient!

Good call - Can't really go wrong with any of these options. One thread measured that balcony at 195 sq ft. Largest of any E or D category rooms.

You can bring a hammock and use it on that balcony. Enjoy

My thoughts exactly. I actually saw the pictures online with the hammock which pretty much sealed the deal for me. I always book balcony when available as I enjoy hanging out there.

Look at the deck plans. Pick a cabin on or near the "hump"....very convenient....the balcony is ample for 2 to sit and read, ocean-gaze...whatever. Unless you're hosting a party on your balcony, you don't NEED an aft cabin, with the superstructure to look past.

Hump area is VERY convenient!

On all my cruises I've always been near the hump. After my jewel cruise and having an aft room. I prefer an aft room to hump all day everyday

I believe that under the new policy RCCL has instated, they won't let a party of two book a stateroom that sleeps 4. That eliminates some desirable locations, unfortunately.

Good luck. :)

Well that's funny because I booked as a single. And they didn't say anything