Not much left on Celebrity 'classic' package

Wouldn't work rather could you please repost

Cheers

Wiscona

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hope this is better

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Classic Package

The Classic Package includes spirits and cocktails priced up to $8.00 per glass, beers up to $6.00 per

bottle/glass, wines up to $9.00 per glass (all per single serving) and the non-alcoholic beverages listed

below. The following are examples of brands that are currently priced within the Classic Package.

Please note that drink prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice and the brands

listed below are not guaranteed to be included in the Classic Package.

Non- Alcoholic

Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte, NA Specialty Coffees etc., Additional Coffee Syrup, Extra Shot Espresso, Tea

Forte, Can Soda, Soda by the Glass, Assorted Juices and Fresh Squeezed, Spring Bottled water, Arizona

Iced Teas, NA cocktails and Smoothies

Beers

Bud Light, Budweiser, Coors Lite, Miller Lite, Franziskaner, Strongbow, San Miguel, Tiger, Estrella Damm

Lager, Heineken Light, Heineken, Leffe

Alaska- Alaskan Amber, Alaskan Brewing Pale Ale, Alaskan Brewing IPA

UK - John Smith's Extra Smooth, Marston's Pedigree Ale

Spirits

Vodka/Gin

House Vodka, House Gin, Smirnoff, Absolut, Absolut Flavors, Stolichnaya, Stoli Flavors, Ketel One, Effen,

42 Below, Three Olives, Beefeater, Gordon's, Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire, Plymouth English Gin

Rum

Rum White House Pour, House Rum, Bacardi, Bacardi Flavors, Capt. Morgan, Matusalem Reserva,

Myer's, Malibu, Gosling's Black Seal – Bermuda, Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum, Bacardi 8

Brugal Anejo, English Harbour, Leblon Cachaca

Bourbon/Brandy

Jim Beam, Bour Deluxe, Napoleon, Cles Des Ducs VSOP, Martell VS, Blanton's, Makers Mark, Barsol

Pisco, Carlos 1, Metaxa 5 Star Classic

Canadian Whiskey

Canadian Club, Seagram 7, Seagram VO, Crown Royal

Scotch

Cutty Sark, Old Black Bush, Chivas, Glenfiddich, Old Bushmills, Famous Grouse, Bell's, Johnny Walker

Red, Dewars White Label, J&B

Tequila

House Tequila, Jose Cuervo Blanco, Milagro Silver, Cazadores Blanco, Cuervo Gold

Cazadores Resposado, Patron XO Café

Cordials

Campari, Dubonnet, Pernod, Punt e Mes, Vermouth Dry, Vermouth Sweet, Amaretto, Anisette,

Frangelico, Kahlua, Liquor43, Ouzo, Peppermint Schnapps, Peach Schnapps, Pama Pomegranate Liqueur,

Southern Comfort, Sloe Gin, Tia Maria, Frenet Branca, Pimms 1, Limoncello, Aperol, Lillet Blanc, Lillet

Rouge, Aquavit, Alize Gold Passion, B&B, Benedictine, Cointreau, Chambord, Galliano, Goldschlager,

Godiva, Hpnotiq, Bailey's Irish Cream, Drambuie, Sambuca, Disaronno Amaretto

Wines

We will continue to offer a large global assortment of red, white and sparkling wines by the glass

Edited by Pean

Thank goodness Cointreau is included!!! If all else fails on to the Cointreau on ice!!

Thanks for posting the overview.

Cheers

Wiscona

You are welcome. Glad I was able to help.

We are happy with the included drinks as well (we are all fans of what is lovingly called the square bottle in our house) but there is still a fair bit of discussion going on about it on the Celebrity board.

Edited by Pean

Well Pean... If you on solstice in October it will be my shout on the square bottle!!

Thanks again your post it has reassured us that we didn't get ripped with the pick your perk promo

Out of interest do you have the list of cocktails for the premium package?

Well Pean... If you on solstice in October it will be my shout on the square bottle!!

Thanks again your post it has reassured us that we didn't get ripped with the pick your perk promo

It may take X another two weeks to come up with that list.:rolleyes:

I am glad that they have responded for the classic list though.:D

Hi Wiscona

Unfortunately we are not on Solstice until March 2015. Please leave some for us 😊

Thanks for posting the lists.

I really don't know why they couldn't be more proactive rather than reactive. All this conjecture and fuss for the last week or so when it could have been mostly avoided.:D

Culturally, the cruise lines come across as not overly transparent. They prefer to keep knowledge within them, and then shared with TAs.

Culturally, the cruise lines come across as not overly transparent. They prefer to keep knowledge within them, and then shared with TAs.

They like it so that we cannot compare their offers to others easily.:D

I don't have a real issue with the purchase of premium or classic packages as long as they are able to be purchased on board for the same price as they are available for pre purchase. Anyone who buys is able to SEE the menus that are available and make a decision to buy or not based on that knowledge.

It is when it is offered as a perk that is done at the time of booking that problems like this occur. I certainly perused as many drink menus as I could and factored that cost/saving/variety of options in to the total cruise price before pushing the button when I did. I don't really care about cabin location so I always have to weigh things up and decide weather to buy now or to wait until after finals and then cherry pick bargains. Just as I do for OBC, free grats and anything offered from my TA. I compare all of that to expected on board experience, itinerary, food quality in the MDR and other free dining areas and decide on the overall value to me.

Once I have paid I don't expect and would not be happy if there were DRASTIC change to any of those basic things. I also understand that the will be change and while I will comment on how such change effects me it is not something that would anger me. The change in the drink package was in my opinion underhanded and drastic. It was also deceptive and while it may or may not have been illegal it was certainly in my view unethical.

I certainly would not be paying the upgrade to the premium until I was on board and could see the offerings for each and what value that is to me. I had planned to do that even before this fiasco erupted. I don't understand why anyone would do any different.

Edited by woodyren

Agreed. I expect change. But overall the product has to bear resemblance to the original product. But the changes were wholesale ones and I expect they didn't think anyone would realise. I'm so glad this was raised before our July cruise but if I was on the current cruise that has experienced this I would be very angry right now. I trust there will be a positive outcome for those people.

I don't have a real issue with the purchase of premium or classic packages as long as they are able to be purchased on board for the same price as they are available for pre purchase. Anyone who buys is able to SEE the menus that are available and make a decision to buy or not based on that knowledge.

It is when it is offered as a perk that is done at the time of booking that problems like this occur. I certainly perused as many drink menus as I could and factored that cost/saving/variety of options in to the total cruise price before pushing the button when I did. I don't really care about cabin location so I always have to weigh things up and decide weather to buy now or to wait until after finals and then cherry pick bargains. Just as I do for OBC, free grats and anything offered from my TA. I compare all of that to expected on board experience, itinerary, food quality in the MDR and other free dining areas and decide on the overall value to me.

Once I have paid I don't expect and would not be happy if there were DRASTIC change to any of those basic things. I also understand that the will be change and while I will comment on how such change effects me it is not something that would anger me. The change in the drink package was in my opinion underhanded and drastic. It was also deceptive and while it may or may not have been illegal it was certainly in my view unethical.

I certainly would not be paying the upgrade to the premium until I was on board and could see the offerings for each and what value that is to me. I had planned to do that even before this fiasco erupted. I don't understand why anyone would do any different.

I agree, it appears they haven't taken the sledgehammer to the classic package as much as originally speculated (might have reinstated original offerings as a result of the backlash though):eek:

I'm a bit disappointed with the beer offerings now on the classic, beer is definitely the most effected liquor variety I've noticed the available options are very limited now. My bet is that beer although traditionally a cheaper beverage still costs the cruise lines more as they are less taxed than what spirits are and cruise lines are paying tax free prices on spirits which makes them more profitable to them :rolleyes:

They better not run out of the 'classic' offerings this October when I'm onboard Solstice like they ran out of 75% of beers in general last October!! Hopefully they learn from their mistakes, that in Aus market we aren't as big on the whiskey, but are quite fond of a good beer. :cool:

There has been a lot of reinstatement of products in the last few days. The loss of so many choices is why there are so many threads about it.

I am sure that they listened and then acted.:rolleyes: