Looking For Portable Push Cart

StaceySteveDMB

What about trying to find one of those foldable luggage carts that was used before luggage had wheels. They fold flat but when unfolded look like a small dolly with a bungee cord. Might try a thrift shop. Or some of the coolers and backpacks have wheels.

What about trying to find one of those foldable luggage carts that was used before luggage had wheels. They fold flat but when unfolded look like a small dolly with a bungee cord. Might try a thrift shop. Or some of the coolers and backpacks have wheels.

All the attorneys at my firm use these to take cases to court, you can find the little collapsable black iron ones at most big box office supply stores like Staples or Office Depot.:D

Type in luggage cart on Amazon and you'll get plenty of hits. Alternately, look in the luggage department at your local department store. I haven't used one in years but still have one from before all my luggage acquired wheels.

All the attorneys at my firm use these to take cases to court, you can find the little collapsable black iron ones at most big box office supply stores like Staples or Office Depot.:D

Exactly.

Lots of choices.

Does anyone use a portable push cart to embark and debark the ships? I usually carry on a lot of water and carry off a lot of beer and a cart would make things much easier. Any suggestions of a good cart to get?

I take and or pack in my case a portable shopping cart with wheels...looks like this. I have seen these sold in airports and all over ... worked really well for us on a longer cruise to Hawaii...took to walmart and stocked up on soda and water... and brought back on board easy peasy.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRG5TC9C8Mwp_9dJCydoPJgV8xEfg73nji2D3M-EDs2d7fV72Bj