Free tote bags?or backpack?

We have sailed with Princess and Carnival...this will be our first on RCI...the free tote bags the lines have in each cabin are really handy for beach bags.. does Royal Caribbean offer these?

RCI used to have plastic bags with handles in each cabin, but not anymore. We bring either drawstring backpacks or a small tote (We have two C&A ones from a member's cruise). I've cruised Princess and Carnival and do not remember bags.

We haven't sailed Carnival in some time.. but have been on several Princess Cruises lately.. always get a blue bag.. actually have quite a few now.. would it be tacky to bring those and use them :-)

No, not tacky :D I've seen HAL, Carnival and other cruiseline logos on many different items when cruising on RCI.

Princess and Carnival still give tote bags? I’ve got one on Holland America.

Looks like Royal Caribbean doesn’t provide them. Here’s what to do: carry your Princess or Carnival tote bags around your cruise ship, especially around the guest services area. Royal Caribbean might just give you a coupon to get a tote for free from their onboard store. If they don’t, just stick a handmade “I’D RATHER BE CRUISIN” sign over the Princess or Carnival logo on your tote bag and try to hang around the cruise director. :D

We haven't sailed Carnival in some time.. but have been on several Princess Cruises lately.. always get a blue bag.. actually have quite a few now.. would it be tacky to bring those and use them :-)

Might be, but that's half the fun. We always bring two of our Castaway Club bags on RCL cruises:D

Do it. If they don't care for it , they can start giving out ones of their own.