Yipes

I just got off the phone with C&A to get some prices for sailings on the Anthem for 2016.

Feb 2016 8 night sailings for 1 person in a SB is $3594.00:eek::eek: Holy cow I didn't pay that much for my Quantum sailing next April and I am in a regular balcony, so paying almost double.

Guess I'll be going back to the Allure.

While I'd really like to sail on Anthem when she comes out, I'm just going to wait until the novelty wears off a bit and the prices come down. Anthem will be around for at least 20 years, so I figure I have plenty of time.

Supply and demand. I saw sailings (very few times) where the inside cabin was over $100,000!!!! I double checked, and that is what it kept coming up as! Often times you find a balcony more than a JS. Just a matter of supply and demand.

And I was considering RCI because I thought Disney had gotten expensive! Hopefully $100,000 was a glitch in the system! :D

I just got off the phone with C&A to get some prices for sailings on the Anthem for 2016.

Feb 2016 8 night sailings for 1 person in a SB is $3594.00:eek::eek: Holy cow I didn't pay that much for my Quantum sailing next April and I am in a regular balcony, so paying almost double.

Don't know who at RCI is responsible for setting some of these high prices I have been seeing of late but they need to have a reality check-up done. Its as if the rooms are now made of gold or something.

Supply and demand. I saw sailings (very few times) where the inside cabin was over $100,000!!!! I double checked, and that is what it kept coming up as! Often times you find a balcony more than a JS. Just a matter of supply and demand.

A $100,000 cabin pops up every now and then but most people realize it's a glitch in the system..

M

The weird thing about the single person balcony price is that a solo traveler can get a regular (larger) balcony and pay a 200% supplement and it's about $700 cheaper!!!! So, who would choose the cabin with the "single supplement" of over $3500?

Very strange pricing.

I didn't pay that for my SJS for the 4/24/15 Quantum.

I booked a E1 solo for 3/7 12 night on Anthem. The price for a studio was almost $1,000 more. I'm wondering if they are trying to discourage booking the solo cabins, so they have them available for the headliner entertainment.