Royal website and Anthem reservations

I get three pages of dates/ets. But I can't get page two to download. grrrrrrrr. Odd, its still showing the Oct. 31 14 nighter into Ft. Lauderdale but that wouldn't alilgn to the Nov. 10 sailing out of Bayonne. Lots are showing N/A for prices, so I assume you need to call.

I won't be going to Bayonne to sail south anyway, but I sure did want to see what they are offering. Hopefully within a couple of days when they open it to everyone they'll fix the web glitches.

I got that E-Mailing too.

It only shows sailings up to and including the TA, whole bunch of Canary Islands trips and the TA, nothing after that.

The ship will be routed (TA) from FLL to NY because of the Bermuda issue and the Quantum going to China.

Edited by The Big Booper

I did sign into my CA and that's when I at least could see the sailings. When I tried to see them from the email, I had the same result as the other post, could not get past the first page. Sometimes it is frustrating when RC says they are giving you a benefit (priority booking) only to find out it really is not available.

You have to sign into your C&A account to see Anthem.

I did sign in, I can see pages 1 and 3. I've ever which way to get page 2 but it won't open for me.

Big Booper - It is my understanding that the Anthem will not route to Fort Lauderdale at all. I thought I read some passengers received notice their Oct. 31 TA sailing was canceled because it will go right to Bayoone. The Reservation page is showing the Oct 31 TA still there to Fort Lauderdale. A 14 nighter. But that would put it in Fort Lauderdale Nov 13. Also on the page I can see is available a Nov. 10 sailing out of Bayonne which makes sense.

Go onto Royal's site and first try selecting, Cape Liberty New Jersey as the port, do not indicate the month or ship yet. Wait until the itineraries come up, than select the month you want to view. Do not select March, for some reason, March is not showing up on the website and your screen may go blank.

Someone was kind enough to list the itineraries which are below. The prices are not listed online yet so you will have to call either your TA or Royal. Here's a heads up, make sure you are sitting down when you get the prices on these sailings.

10 Nov 2015 Southern Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas

22 Nov 2015 Bahamas 8 Anthem Of The Seas

30 Nov 2015 Western Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas

12 Dec 2015 Bahamas 7 Anthem Of The Seas

19 Dec 2015 Bahamas 8 Anthem Of The Seas

27 Dec 2015 Bahamas 7 Anthem Of The Seas

03 Jan 2016 Southern Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas

15 Jan 2016 Eastern Caribbean 10 Anthem Of The Seas

25 Jan 2016 Western Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas

06 Feb 2016 Bahamas 7 Anthem Of The Seas

13 Feb 2016 Bahamas 8 Anthem Of The Seas

21 Feb 2016 Southern Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas

04 Mar 2016 3 Anthem Of The Seas

07 Mar 2016 Western Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas

19 Mar 2016 Bahamas 8 Anthem Of The Seas

27 Mar 2016 Southern Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas

08 Apr 2016 Eastern Caribbean 10 Anthem Of The Seas

18 Apr 2016 Southern Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas

You need to either call RCI or your TA (if you have one) for pricing right now. I successfully booked Anthem from Bayonne earlier today through my TA. I'm surprised though that the pricing isn't up on the RCI website yet... it usually doesn't take this long.

I can see all the pricing and I signed into my account and just went through the motions of planning a cruise. I was looking at Jan and Feb 2015.

If you try to just put in Anthem and any month you get the three pages but I can't see the second page, but if you narrow it down by a couple months at a time you can see the prices

Edited by PantherFan

I can see all the pricing and I signed into my account and just went through the motions of planning a cruise. I was looking at Jan and Feb 2015.

If you try to just put in Anthem and any month you get the three pages but I can't see the second page, but if you narrow it down by a couple months at a time you can see the prices

I just get a blank screen however I try to check.

When I only check 'december' I am able to see prices. Very high for that terrible 7 night Bahamas. Dreadful.

January better ports but too expensive. I think I'm priced out.

Edited by marci22

What month? I will see if I can see anything.

I can see Dec Jan and March 19th.

Can't see Feb, April and May. I'm not too worried because I won't book at those prices anyway. Makes cruises out of FL look like pocket change.

Edited by marci22