WOW! *No single supplement on ANY category!!*

Out of curiosity, I was checking the prices on the Breakaway sailing that we are taking to Bermuda on May 11th; low and behold I realized that there is no single supplement for ANY category, even the last remaining suite AND they are even giving OBC on most categories!! For those individuals that are solo travellers but do not want to pay the single supplement now is the chance to take advantage of this amazing opportunity. In general the prices on this sale date are quite reasonable... Just thought I'd put it out there!!

Out of curiosity, I was checking the prices on the Breakaway sailing that we are taking to Bermuda on May 11th; low and behold I realized that there is no single supplement for ANY category, even the last remaining suite AND they are even giving OBC on most categories!! For those individuals that are solo travellers but do not want to pay the single supplement now is the chance to take advantage of this amazing opportunity. In general the prices on this sale date are quite reasonable... Just thought I'd put it out there!!

When you go to complete booking the price doubles. Tried the last spa mini suite and it was $2841.91. (It did show single price until then though)

There were a few cruises with out a single supplement on the Norwegian website this week, Gem on 5/3 and 5/10, Sun on 5/13 and the Pearl on 5/3......I haven't checked them today, but these initially looked like they had the supplement until you get to the cabin selection page and then the single prices show.

They are capacity controlled, and pricing subject to change at any time....but were available yesterday when I looked.

There were a few cruises with out a single supplement on the Norwegian website this week, Gem on 5/3 and 5/10, Sun on 5/13 and the Pearl on 5/3......I haven't checked them today, but these initially looked like they had the supplement until you get to the cabin selection page and then the single prices show.

They are capacity controlled, and pricing subject to change at any time....but were available yesterday when I looked.

I just went on the website again and all the cabin categories on the May 11th sailing on the Breakaway have no single supplement. I want through a mock booking and this is what the final pricing was for 1xp cat BX.

Price Details

Guest Cruise Fare Taxes Total

Pax 1 $649.00 $203.91 $852.91

Cruise Subtotal $649.00 $203.91 $852.91

No Cruise Add-On Packages Selected

TOTAL DUE Prices are quoted in USD (United States Dollars): $852.91

On Thursday I booked a mini-suite guarantee on Breakaway for 5/18, with no single supplement and a $70 OBC. My agent thought it was a mistake, but it went through. I'm very happy!

Edited by Truluv