Peninsular Club

jeanlyon

I have a question. My friend will be doing her first cruise with P&O this October which is 14 nights. so she will not qualify for the Peninsular Club. She is doing another one next April for 14 nights, so can I assume that the first 14 nights still count towards her total and she would then have 280 points at the end of the second cruise?

Probably a stupid question but need to know.

No she wouldn't want to do that. She's cruised many times, just not with P&O.

If any of her previous cruises were with Princess, Sitmar or Ocean Village, they will also generate points - but at 5 points per day instead of 10.

If any of her previous cruises were with Princess, Sitmar or Ocean Village, they will also generate points - but at 5 points per day instead of 10.

Is that still the case following the changes to P&O's Peninsular Club a couple of years ago? My sister & her husband are looking at P&O cruises and have points from previous cruises with Princess so we'd be interested to know if their points are of any use with P&O.

Bells

Is that still the case following the changes to P&O's Peninsular Club a couple of years ago? My sister & her husband are looking at P&O cruises and have points from previous cruises with Princess so we'd be interested to know if their points are of any use with P&O.

Bells

As far as i know Princess points do not count toward your Peninsular club level but they do the other way round. I booked Emerald Princess for next year and am at almost the top level of the Captains circle. This seems crazy to me, why discrimate against P%o cutomers?

Another gripe is cruise solo on Princess and you get double the points if occupying a double cabin for single occupancy :confused:

No other cruises are counted in Peninsular Club except those done with P&O. Princess accept cruises done on P&O at the moment but I am led to believe that it is also going to change so P&O cruises dont count towards their Captain's Circle Club but dont know when that change is coming into force.

No other cruises are counted in Peninsular Club except those done with P&O.

My mistake - I was remembering the "good ol' days" of the Portunus Club.

I've checked the P&O web site - and yes, you are right.