Can you upgrade your drink package onboard?

My husband and I purchased the royal replenish drink package. We want to see how much alcohol we actually drink once onboard to determine if we should buy the ultimate package. Are you able to upgrade your drink package onboard the ship?

Edited by billjessmaddie
spelling error

I don't know about upgrading, but I wanted to point out that the Ultimate package changes nothing with respect to alcoholic drinks over the Premium package.

Yes, I know. But we want coffee, water, etc included in our drink plan. So if I were to upgrade to the premium package, I would lose that option. Thank you for your input. I appreciate it :)

I don't think so, everything I see states you must cannx and buy a new package. I wouldn't take a chance. But on the Allure last month they did let me wife cannx her package after the third day. Good luck and have fun.

Yes, I know. But we want coffee, water, etc included in our drink plan. So if I were to upgrade to the premium package, I would lose that option. Thank you for your input. I appreciate it :)

Doesn't the higher level beverage package include both water and Seattle's Best specialty coffee drinks?

Doesn't the higher level beverage package include both water and Seattle's Best specialty coffee drinks?

You have to go to the Ultimate package to get specialty coffee. The Premium package does not include specialty coffee.

For us the premium drink package is perfect, we don't drink a lot of coffee, but we like having our coffee on the balcony in the morning so for us to get the ultimate package won't make sense.

If you have 2 cups of premium coffee (starbucks is excluded, but from I heard you can get starbucks coffee at cafe promenade along with other specialty coffees) I would say its worth the extra 10 per day. If you drink the fresh squeezed orange juice that they have in the windjammer two glasses of that you get your monies worth and if you drink both coffee and oj then its definitely worth paying.

For the liquor itself, if you have 5 drinks (remember the tip and tax is included in the premium package, although we always add an extra dollar each drink to the bartenders...our choice) I have to say that it is worth getting. For us we get our monies worth, we like the idea we purchase before our cruise so when our cruise comes along, we don't have that bar bill we already paid for it on our credit card, its nice. Remember, in the premium and ultimate package you also get bottled water, frozen drinks alcoholic and non-alcoholic and fountain soda.

My daughter and her bf got the ultimate we got the premium it works out perfectly we love prepaying for our drink packages and not having that bill handed to us at the end of the cruise.

I am unsure if you can change/upgrade your package, best guess is to call RC and ask them.

My husband and I purchased the royal replenish drink package. We want to see how much alcohol we actually drink once onboard to determine if we should buy the ultimate package. Are you able to upgrade your drink package onboard the ship?

Yes, you can upgrade / downgrade your drink package. My husband downgraded his package on Allure in March. And his cousin upgraded his package.

The ONLY stipulation is if you have the Royal Replenish, you have the option to upgrade as long as there are 4+ more nights at sea. (This happened with my husband's other cousin on the same sailing).