Looking for hi-res ship picture for Pride of America, Getaway & Breakaway....

Here's the situation....Our son works for NCL and he will be coming home for vacation in May til July 12. He has worked aboard the PoA and Getaway so far and he's going to the BA in July. Dh thought it would be a cool idea to find pictures of "his" ships and have them blown up and framed and put in his room before he comes home in 3 weeks. I checked the shots on NCL but they are not hi-res enough to blow them up without distortion/blurring. Ideally I want to print a photo at least 11X14. Does anyone have a ship picture that s/he would be willing to send to me?

Here's my email: mdgurganus at gmail .com (without spaces)

Thanks in advance to any suggestions or photos.

Here's the situation....Our son works for NCL and he will be coming home for vacation in May til July 12. He has worked aboard the PoA and Getaway so far and he's going to the BA in July. Dh thought it would be a cool idea to find pictures of "his" ships and have them blown up and framed and put in his room before he comes home in 3 weeks. I checked the shots on NCL but they are not hi-res enough to blow them up without distortion/blurring. Ideally I want to print a photo at least 11X14. Does anyone have a ship picture that s/he would be willing to send to me?

Try Gambees pictures he does have great ones

This is an awesome idea! Just one little suggestion; make sure you get permission from the original photographer before using their pix. That being said, there are some a-m-a-z-i-n-g ones out there. Also check with TheSeaDragon. He had some incredible ones from last week for the Getaway.

Thanks for the props tarps14!

I just went through my photos and I don't have many of the ship itself (especially the entire ship in frame).

But, here is what I have, although they're probably not high enough res for blowing up.

2014-04-15-2158.jpg

2014-04-16-2425.jpg

StThomas.jpg

2014-04-18-2722-1.jpg

2014-04-18-2724.jpg

OP, if you use google to search for images, you can then filter based on image size in order to find Hi-Res images that will work okay for enlarging. That is how I found my desktop background pic of the Getaway.

Check your email....I hope those meet your needs.

Many thanks to all of you. I believe I do have what should work. I thought someone here posted a cool pic of BA and GA when they were docked together in NYC for Superbowl weekend but a search hasn't turned up anything. I know there is one on NCL's facebook page but it isn't very clear. I may be able to print a few in a collage frame as well. I'm very excited to get started on this project!!