Loyalty Scheme

The last 2 Thomson cruises that we have been on, the Majesty in September and the Dream in February, our loyalty gift was sitting at the Staff Captains Table for first sitting dinner. The good thing about that was that we didn't have to pay for our wine ( we were not all inclusive) and we have reserved seats in the theatre that night. When we asked why us, we were led to believe that it was names drawn out of a hat. We are back on the Majesty next month. Will have to see if we come up on the lottery then or if it will be the dreaded spa voucher:mad:

Ahh they worked.

Nothing will work tomorrow, we have a new computer standing beside me and my son has warned me I won't like windows 8 so I thought I'd come on and catch up before I'm lost for a few days.:confused:;):D

Ahh they worked.

Nothing will work tomorrow, we have a new computer standing beside me and my son has warned me I won't like windows 8 so I thought I'd come on and catch up before I'm lost for a few days.

Good luck happy v. I've been struggling with Windows 8 since January and after 4 weeks away and coming back under the weather I have needed a refresher course.:eek::)

Good luck happy v. I've been struggling with Windows 8 since January and after 4 weeks away and coming back under the weather I have needed a refresher course.:eek::)

Windows 8? I'm sick of it. Thank goodness for iPads! I even bought a windows 8.1 for Dummies....yes I'm even worse than a Dummie. :(

Sailaway :) How do you set up your polls?

Start a new thread as normal, then there's an option right at the bottom where you have to tick a box to add a poll, with the number of options you want with it. Just tick that box, click the 'submit new thread' and it takes you to the page where you add your options to the poll answer. :)

Start a new thread as normal, then there's an option right at the bottom where you have to tick a box to add a poll, with the number of options you want with it. Just tick that box, click the 'submit new thread' and it takes you to the page where you add your options to the poll answer. :)
Thanks Sailaway :)

I'm still on Vista on the main computer and have Windows 7 on the laptop, so son't think I will upgrade!!

My friend upgraded to Windows 8 and hates it. She bought an ipad!

Windows 8 is dreadful! It's a laptop, not a tablet so why design it like a tablet. :mad:

Gone for a Mac instead. Much better.

Well I'm back on!!, struggling slowly.

Could someone please tell me if this is coming out at double length?, as the screen is enormous,

but I hate it when the posts appear like that and you can't read them without scrolling along.:)

Edited by happy v

Well I'm back on!!, struggling slowly.

Could someone please tell me if this is coming out at double length?, as the screen is enormous,

but I hate it when the posts appear like that and you can't read them without scrolling along.:)

The length is fine, Happy v.

I hate it too when you have to scroll along the page to read it ;)