Spa services

Theodorable

I have a cruise in October and would love to book a pedicure in advance. Does anyone know how far in advance they open up bookings? I check every few days but no luck so far.

Thanks

I do not believe you can pre book nail or hair appointments.

You have to wait until you board. Suggest you go up to the spa after you board to get the best available appointments.

That is how it was with the previous spa vendor Elemis. I would "assume" the same with Canyon Ranch.

That's a shame. My last cruise was with Royal Caribbean and I had no problem booking in advance. I thought it would be the same with Celebrity. I will just wait till I get on board then. Thanks for the info.

That's a shame. My last cruise was with Royal Caribbean and I had no problem booking in advance. I thought it would be the same with Celebrity. I will just wait till I get on board then. Thanks for the info.

Keep checking the website- but it has been my experience that these services cannot be booked in advance- they push massages, facials and services of that nature that you can pre-book. Not clear why a mani, pedi and hair services cannot also be booked in advance.

Enjoy your cruise.

You may start booking services within 60 days of your cruise date.

Not all services are available on line. In addition, not all dates and times are available for listed services. Tried booking hair appointments for a January and March Celebrity cruise, both on line and via phone, but they weren't offered prior to boarding.