My Family Time Dining or similar on Quantum

ktmo

On our last RCI cruise, we used the My Family Time Dining and the girls would eat with us and then head to Adventure Ocean with a staff member. Does anyone know if they are going to do anything like this on the Quantum with Dynamic Dining?

If they don't have this with Dynamic Dining, will my girls be able to eat at AO? I am trying to figure out our dining options and need to factor in if the girls will be eating with us or doing something else. Does anyone have any ideas?

I have not seen anything announced so I would call and ask. Anything posted on here would be pure speculation.

Not saying in any way that the answer that you get from RCI will be correct or could not change.

It will depend on who you talk to in reservations. I have spoken with some extremely knowledgable people including one who was responsible for the Dynamic Dining reservation rollout and have spoken to some who were still in training (benefit of doubt given here).