MSC transfers from airport to port?

MM42

Plane is landing in Fort Lauderdale. MSC Divina is leaving from the port of Miami. I will buy plane tickets on my own.

MSC USA told me that I can use 'air deviation MSC' for the transfers between Fort Lauderdale airport and the port of Miami. The agent only gave me an email address and no info.

What is it exactly? Could not find any info on the web.

Thanks for your help.

Plane is landing in Fort Lauderdale. MSC Divina is leaving from the port of Miami. I will buy plane tickets on my own.

MSC USA told me that I can use 'air deviation MSC' for the transfers between Fort Lauderdale airport and the port of Miami. The agent only gave me an email address and no info.

Thanks for your help.

I can't answer your question, but as a first time MSC crusier (in November this year) I would be most interested in that too.

Edited by astropilot

Thanks for your help.

Hi MM42,

We apologize for any confusion. Please send an email to reservations@msccruisesusa.com with your names, booking numbers, and flight information and they will arrange it with our Air & Sea Department.

The price for the transfer from the Fort Lauderdale airport to PortMiami is $30 per person each way.

Hope this helps.

Hi MM42,

We apologize for any confusion. Please send an email to reservations@msccruisesusa.com with your names, booking numbers, and flight information and they will arrange it with our Air & Sea Department.

The price for the transfer from the Fort Lauderdale airport to PortMiami is $30 per person each way.

Hope this helps.

Hi MSC USA

Do you also provide transfers to WBI from POM when disembarking from Divina?

Hi MSC USA

Do you also provide transfers to WBI from POM when disembarking from Divina?

Hi moomoocow,

At this time, we only offer transfers from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and Miami International.

Regards,

Hi MM42,

Hope this helps.

Hello,

Can the transfer from the port to the aiport be bought on the ship?

Thanks

Edited by MM42

When you are on the ship, you can purchase a transfer from the ship to the airport (Miami or Ft. Lauderdale). You could also purchase a shore excursion that would take you someplace first and then to the airport.

When you are on the ship, you can purchase a transfer from the ship to the airport (Miami or Ft. Lauderdale).

MSC Cruises USA, can you confirm this info?

• 9 months later...
Hi MM42,

Hope this helps.

Is this price still accurate?

• 3 years later...

I don't understand why it is so complicated to have information from MSC Cruise. I've been trying to find out how to get Pre Cruise and Post Cruise transfer from Miami Airport to Cruise Port Terminal F. On there website, no info or very hard to find infos. Also, on other Cruise Line, they have a service that let you enter your flight number and this will let you know If the flight has any conflict with the time of departure or arrival of the Cruise ship. Been traveling for over 30 years now, and it our first time with MSC Cruise. I usually never complaint but, I starting to regret our decision to travel with MSC Cruise.

I don't understand why it is so complicated to have information from MSC Cruise. I've been trying to find out how to get Pre Cruise and Post Cruise transfer from Miami Airport to Cruise Port Terminal F. On there website, no info or very hard to find infos. Also, on other Cruise Line, they have a service that let you enter your flight number and this will let you know If the flight has any conflict with the time of departure or arrival of the Cruise ship. Been traveling for over 30 years now, and it our first time with MSC Cruise. I usually never complaint but, I starting to regret our decision to travel with MSC Cruise.

There is a ton of info here in the Florida Departures forum, under North American Homeports. One of the most commonly asked questions with much less expensive solutions than a ship transfer. EM

We had our cruise recently (May 2018) from Miami. As mentioned already in this thread, there are several transpo company that bring cruise passengers from the airport (MIA or FLL) to Port Miami.

MSC does have a shuttle from Port (Miami) to MIA and FLL after you cruise. You can purchase this at the Guest Service (Deck 5 of MSC Seaside) for $20 to MIA. I don't know how much to FLL. However, after our cruise outside the cruise terminal (10 meters from the terminal door), there is a small booth with "Airport shuttle". We used the shuttle to MIA ($16/person). All the passengers were MSC cruise passengers. I don't know how much to FLL but there is another bus. I believe these buses are independent transpo contractor to MSC.

I think the reason MSC USA is asking MSC cruisers to let them know the number of MSC cruisers coming from airports (MIA or FLL) to Port Miami and (maybe) arrange a shuttle.

If you been travel for over 30 years you should probably know by now that taxi in Miami is very cheap , Uber is even cheaper so absolutely no need to have ship transfer.

I departed the cruise terminal in Miami on May 12th and right outside there was a booth where I purchased a transfer to Fort Lauderdale airport for $15 per person. Although a lot less expensive than the taxi I took from Fort Lauderdale to Miami, we had to sit on the bus until it filled up which took an hour. Thankfully we had time since we had a later flight but had I realized how long we would wait, I would not have taken this option.