Here are the 50% discount promotion numbers

Are the deals priced well for balconies? Tempted to book a Bermuda trip.

Sent from my SCH-R830C using Forums mobile app

It all depends on the sailing you choose....some folks have gotten great deals...other's no deal at all...RCL is doing some wild pricing here lately...I just booked Brillance for Dec. 1st with no single supplement...don't know how or why...but I am not complaining!:D

I'm considering Spring Break for next year. Can anyone share past experience on whether this sale should be jumped on, or if there might be something you've seen as better in the past?

Edit: from the post just above me....I guess I still wonder if other than maybe kids sail free (ie: free 3rd & 4th) if there's been better sales in the past?

Edited by ttnc4me

When I had called right after midnight on May 1st, before they had adjusted the prices for solo travelers, I said I would just book it for 2 people and one wouldn't show up. What I was told, which I thought was crazy, was that with this special if the second person didn't show up you would loose the 50%off the second person, because there was no second person, and you would be charged the full price when you showed up the day of the cruise. How crazy is that.

Interesting. I wouldn't have thought of that.