Murano Menu

Broch

I am considering booking a table in Murano and would like to know from recent guests on reflection who have dined there. Is the Menu on the website up to date. The two items I would like to know about is the surf and turf or fillet mignon and the rack of lamb. Thanks for any opinions regarding the food there. Thanks

"Fit like" :D this is a recent(2013) scan of the murano menu..

http://www.thepreismans.com/ecarib_reflection_menus.htm#murano

No mention of surf an' turf but fingers crossed it's the menu for your sailing,

we're on the reflection in july, so post back with an updated menu please:o

Steak Diane isn't on the menu any more, but if you ask for it the night before, they (sometimes) can make it magically appear. I suspect they could do the same with the surf and turf...give them a day's notice. They really try to please and the result is a wonderful meal.

We sailed the week of April 12th and ordered one lobster entrée to share and chateaubriand for two. We did not order appetizers or soup but each had a salad. The food was delicious. We left a little of the chateaubriand but if we were to go again, and we will, we would still order both. We asked if it was okay and our waiter highly encouraged us to do so that we could have surf and turf. We did not have wine or cocktails, only water.

"Fit like" :D this is a recent(2013) scan of the murano menu..

http://www.thepreismans.com/ecarib_reflection_menus.htm#murano

No mention of surf an' turf but fingers crossed it's the menu for your sailing,

we're on the reflection in july, so post back with an updated menu please:o

Nae bad foos yersel.:) I take it from your Avatar that you are ben the road fae me in Peeterheed. Thanks for the menu. Yes this is the Menu I saw that I was comparing it to on the Menu showing in My Celebrity account. Btw my wife and I have had the warm goats souffle on two RCL ships and it is mouthwatering. I see it is also on the Reflection Menu. Yum Yum. I will definately post the current Murano menu when I get home and other Menu's if I can get them. Thanks for your help.

Good suggestion from cbringdrvr to order the chateaubriand and Lobster. We probably will do that Thanks.

I would imagine that the Preismans Menu is the current Menu as the information on Celebrity and RCL never seen up to date especially the Menu's

Thanks also to ghstudio . You are quite correct the waiters can never quite do enough for you.