No Carnival excursions listed for Bonaire ?

Ykgorbie

....maybe they are TBA ? Our Pride repositioning cruise for March 15/15 got a port change announcement already - Bonaire will replace Curacao. I was going to do some research on the excursions for Bonaire, but none are listed. Anybody have any experience with Bonaire? What to do there?

....maybe they are TBA ? Our Pride repositioning cruise for March 15/15 got a port change announcement already - Bonaire will replace Curacao. I was going to do some research on the excursions for Bonaire, but none are listed. Anybody have any experience with Bonaire? What to do there?

We're booked on the Pride repo as well on 3/15/15....we're slightly bummed we'll be skipping Curacao as we just visited there a few weeks ago on another sailing and already we're looking forward to visiting there again...but the change to Bonaire means we we'll have 3 new ports to visit on the repo cruise...we'll have then have visited all 3 of the ABC islands...so not a big deal at all to us.

From what I've seen, Bonaire is not a regular port stop for most cruise lines..seems they almost keep cruise ships out, but it sounds like a beautiful and interesting place to visit. I'm sure excursions will be available sometime well within the next 1 months before we sail.

Someone posted some information about things to do in Bonaire on another thread regarding the port change...check it out..it may help.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2033902&page=2

Since it was a recent change, I am sure that they will be listed after they have everything lined up. The above mentioned post (of another cruiselines excursions) are probably a good reference point

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app