NCC Advice please for current BOGO Sale

I am a C&A member and I purchased 2 NCC's in December last year on oasis.

Today I put a courtesy hold on 2 cabins at C&A society membership pricing under the current BOGO sale. Both of the cabins are on hold at the same price (based on BOGO 50% discount and C&A discount). The RCI computer system has put mine and my daughters name on both bookings.

One of the bookings is for a friend of mine and her daughter.

My daughter is 17 and is a C&A member as well.

The people travelling are myself and my daughter and my daughter's friend and her mum - hence the 2 cabins. My daughter's friend and her mum are not C&A members, they have never cruised with RCI, only Princess.

Sorry for all the background info ... but my question is ... and I know I an use the NCC for booking up to 3 cabins and I also have 2 NCCs.

My question is, how can I ensure that the 2 cabin prices stay the same, once I ask my TA to allocate travellers to the 2 cabins. The cabins are interconnecting and both of the girls are under 18. We are cruising from Singapore to Sydney.

Would I be able to keep the cabin prices the same by putting myself and the other mum in my cabin. AND my daughter (who is C&A member - platinum status) and her friend in the other cabin?

I was thinking this because the discounted pricing is based on both the BOGO and our C&A membership???

Also, can I just use 1 NCC and get the OBC for each cabin? Or do I have to use 2... the Ts and Cs say I can book more than 1 cabin!

Sorry this is a bit complicated !!!! Well to me anyway ....

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Edited by Miamia65