Bonnie - 2016 bookings any update re back to back cruisers

uktog

Last year Bill picked up that several of us are booked on Quest 22 December 2015 cruise and will wish to book for the 2016 cruises on a B2B2B basis and will wish to avoid room changes.

Bill indicated they would try and put in place a process to assist carry over bookings. As these itineraries are about to be released, has a process been put in place - if not will need to work out plans promptly

Thanks

Edited by uktog

Good morning uktog,

I'll forward this to Reservations&Inventory Control, to give them a heads up.

Bonnie

Thanks Bonnie, there is some excitement about Oz to be contained at this end!

uktog,

I received an email from someone in Azamara yesterday with a reservation confirmation for the January 5, 2016 Quest sailing from Cairns to Sydney, in the same cabin as the previous sailing. The email says they're holding the cabin for me until May 14 and I need to call before then to pay the deposit. This came totally out of the blue and I have to say I'm quite impressed by shoreside operations this time! :) I hope they have contacted you as well or will do so immanently as they work through all guests. (I'm not dealing with Azamara UK however, but with Azamara US.) It's a 10 night 'Great Barrier Reef' cruise from Cairns to Sydney with an overnight in Sydney on the last night.

Floris

Edited by florisdekort

Thanks for taking the time out to post Floris

Nothing has come to me yet, I am away on business just now so I so hope they get in touch by email soon.

So that takes us to 15 January - I wonder where next? Do you have the ports of call for the 10 nighter?

A

• 2 weeks later...
Good morning uktog,

I'll forward this to Reservations&Inventory Control, to give them a heads up.

Bonnie

Bonnie

I am concerned something has gone wrong here, I know other guests who post on these boards have been contacted but I've heard nothing - those that did hear were booked through Azamara US and my booking is Azamara UK.

I am abroad on business but I've had no emails and there are no messages on my voicemails. Just worried our room is going to be sold to someone else and we will have a stupid room move mid cruise before I can get a booking in the system.

Ps another curse of the stupid 0844 number I can't call it from abroad

Edited by uktog

Bonnie

I am concerned something has gone wrong here, I know other guests who post on these boards have been contacted but I've heard nothing - those that did hear were booked through Azamara US and my booking is Azamara UK.

I am abroad on business but I've had no emails and there are no messages on my voicemails. Just worried our room is going to be sold to someone else and we will have a stupid room move mid cruise before I can get a booking in the system.

Ps another curse of the stupid 0844 number I can't call it from abroad

I can't / shan't speculate why you haven't been contacted. I will send this posting of yours again to Reservations, but since there's no booking info here, it will be more effective if you email them directly with your name and booking number @ LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com. (I'll still send this thread to reservations.)

It's getting late in Miami, and is midnight in London as I write. I would have responded sooner but I am traveling today as well and have not had much internet service.

I can't / shan't speculate why you haven't been contacted. I will send this posting of yours again to Reservations, but since there's no booking info here, it will be more effective if you email them directly with your name and booking number @ LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com. (I'll still send this thread to reservations.)

It's getting late in Miami, and is midnight in London as I write. I would have responded sooner but I am traveling today as well and have not had much internet service.

Bonnie

This is an absolute nightmare, I emailed the address late Friday night as requested and almost six days later no reply or contact from them. I cannot work out as they knew I had a future cruise cert specifically for the purpose of booking that cruise has it been applied or not - I sure hope it has because the cabin we are on in leg one (specifically chosen) has gone off the inventory as far as I can see and moving cabin mid cruise or moving further back the ship is not an option, sorry.

And I am still abroad and would if I have to interface with Guatemala need a non UK 0844 number to call

Its pretty punk not to even get an email acknowledgement though I can see the email was delivered.

Edited by uktog

Bonnie

This is an absolute nightmare, I emailed the address late Friday night as requested and almost six days later no reply or contact from them. I cannot work out as they knew I had a future cruise cert specifically for the purpose of booking that cruise has it been applied or not - I sure hope it has because the cabin we are on in leg one (specifically chosen) has gone off the inventory as far as I can see and moving cabin mid cruise or moving further back the ship is not an option, sorry.

And I am still abroad and would if I have to interface with Guatemala need a non UK 0844 number to call

Its pretty punk not to even get an email acknowledgement though I can see the email was delivered.

Ann,

I have returned from my Journey cruise to find that you are still having problems with Azamara albeit different ones.

It is incredible that we are being asked to email Le Club Voyage about all of our queries.

I want to book another cruise on Journey in October but all these issues are making me question whether this is a good plan.

What a pity life has got so much more complicated in Azamaraland.

Thanks

It's the thought of being on ships like Journey and Quest that keep me going - but so frustrating to try and get booked on. I suppose because I work in such inhospitable parts a fair time means I need a much slicker e- interface and phone numbers that work overseas.

Home soon to sort things out though :)

Thanks

It's the thought of being on ships like Journey and Quest that keep me going - but so frustrating to try and get booked on. I suppose because I work in such inhospitable parts a fair time means I need a much slicker e- interface and phone numbers that work overseas.

Home soon to sort things out though :)

Hello uktog,

There is an inter-office email today from the UK MD saying their office is working on contacting you about this booking request. I'm unclear on where the break-down is...but be assured you are on their radar!

Bonnie

Thank you Bonnie for your help, we have been contacted and although we are not yet a resolution, I now have no doubt we will reach that and I also have much more faith in the shape of Azamara and specifically its UK operations than I perhaps had one week ago

Thank you Bonnie for your help, we have been contacted and although we are not yet a resolution, I now have no doubt we will reach that and I also have much more faith in the shape of Azamara and specifically its UK operations than I perhaps had one week ago

Hello uktog,

Thank you for sharing the news that you are now in contact with the ACC UK office. Hopefully you'll be assigned the cabin you want on the subsequent voyage in 2016.

And thank you for your loyalty to Azamara Club Cruises, and to this forum.

Bonnie