Port canaveral hotels that offer a discount for port parking.

cruisegirl1

I recall reading about hotels at Cocoa Beach or Port Canaveral that have an association with port parking and offer the port parking at a discount. Is this offer still valid and if so, does anyone have a list of these hotels. Thank you

M

thanks cruisingmimi for that detailed list - but...... I am not interested in hotel parking packages or Ft Lauderdale parking.

I am only interested in those that have the association with the actual Port Canaveral cruise port parking garage. A while back there were some hotels that offered a 40% discount for the actual cruise port parking.

If you are aware of any of those, can you let me know? Otherwise, we are quite happy with Park N Cruise.

Thanks M

Edited by cruisegirl1

• 1 month later...

I've book this package at one of the participating hotels for our upcoming cruise. When I try to reserve parking at the Port, it requires pre-payment and I would lose the discount, right?

So, when doing this, do you just take the chance that there will be parking available at the Terminal you need when you arrive?

I've book this package at one of the participating hotels for our upcoming cruise. When I try to reserve parking at the Port, it requires pre-payment and I would lose the discount, right?

So, when doing this, do you just take the chance that there will be parking available at the Terminal you need when you arrive?

The terminal at PC has PLENTY of parking......

You do not have to worry about it being full because there are too many hotels offering the park/cruise package that a lot of people choose that option.

Happy Sailing...

Thanks, Dianne! I see that you've been on the Freedom very recently. We usually fly to the departure ports, but are driving since it's an easy drive. Any other tips for driving in and around Port Canaveral?

Thanks, Dianne! I see that you've been on the Freedom very recently. We usually fly to the departure ports, but are driving since it's an easy drive. Any other tips for driving in and around Port Canaveral?

Not sure where you are driving from but we live in Georgia so we come I-16 to I-95 and straight in.

Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach is very easy to drive around because everything pretty close. We have sailed out of PC many times and really never venture out too far as we are "creatures of habit".

We arrive the day before and one of our favorite things to do is to go over to one of the restaurants at the pier and watch the cruise ships leave. I recommend either Fishlips, Grills or Rustys. It really gets you in a sailing mood.

Where are you staying in PC?

Edited by GTO-Girl

Not sure where you are driving from but we live in Georgia so we come I-16 to I-95 and straight in.

Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach is very easy to drive around because everything pretty close. We have sailed out of PC many times and really never venture out too far as we are "creatures of habit".

We arrive the day before and one of our favorite things to do is to go over to one of the restaurants at the pier and watch the cruise ships leave. I recommend either Fishlips, Grills or Rustys. It really gets you in a sailing mood.

Where are you staying in PC?

I have been looking at the park and stay packages for Port Canaveral. We have stayed at the Residence and the Country Suites both were nice and clean and let you park. What has confused me this time is that the rate is $40 higher at the hotel if you leave car and cruise. Is this something new? I don't remember the rate being that much higher the last time out of Port Canaveral.

• 3 weeks later...
I have been looking at the park and stay packages for Port Canaveral. We have stayed at the Residence and the Country Suites both were nice and clean and let you park. What has confused me this time is that the rate is $40 higher at the hotel if you leave car and cruise. Is this something new? I don't remember the rate being that much higher the last time out of Port Canaveral.

I think that happened around the time they got into the offsite parking business

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app