Upper age limit for flow rider?

Not as far as I know. if you're up for it and feel that you have the good health to try it, then go for it. Obviously, if you're at risk for any sort of bone fractures or you have bruising or bleeding issues, then you'd want to stay off of it, just as you would any activity that can be rough and cause injury.

Is there an upper limit on age for Flowrider?

Thanks!

There isnt one. But, I did the Flowrider for the first time at 37 and it was great and the last time at 41 and boy was I sore. I don't think I will be doing it again. Something happened in those few years that made me much more sore the next day. Of course, it was probably the fault of the second flowrider and not me getting older :)

Edited by smoosh21

There isnt one. But, I did the Flowrider for the first time at 37 and it was great and the last time at 41 and boy was I sore. I don't think I will be doing it again. Something happened in those few years that made me much more sore the next day. Of course, it was probably the fault of the second flowrider and not me getting older :)

Of course :D

Do you recall what the minimum height is?

From the website: "FlowRider®, for example, must be at least 52"/132 cm tall to use the bodyboard and 58"/147 cm tall to use the flowboard. Rock climbers must be at least 6 years old, and climbers under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian."

Edited by shrimp56

My hubby and I have both done the flowrider. We are 50somethings. :p

When we were on the Freedom (I think it was) a few years back, there was a gentleman out there everyday that had to be 70+. We had so much fun watching him and he appeared to be having a blast!

The area that you tumble on (when you wipe out) really is cushy. I've wiped out on all of my tries eventually and I had no issues. I've had 3 knee surgeries for meniscus issues and a new ACL 2 years ago.

I may be old, but I ain't dead....as I tell my kids.

:D