Fun things to do (not beach or cruise ship excursion)?

thebooth

I am looking at any suggestions that might be something different/fun to do that isn't through the cruise ship shore excursion desk or beach related. If anyone has any suggestions and also a fun place to drink/eat, I would greatly appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am looking at any suggestions that might be something different/fun to do that isn't through the cruise ship shore excursion desk or beach related. If anyone has any suggestions and also a fun place to drink/eat, I would greatly appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Coral World. Sort of like beachy, but not really. I am pretty sure there was food and drink there.

The Senor Frogs restaurant in Havensight is great fun! If you eat or drink there, you can also use their pool. It's one huge day-long party!

Food is pretty good, too, though a little pricey compared to other similar restaurant menus.

Just across the street from Havensight Pier is the entrance to the Skyride up to Paradise Point. What an amazing view of the Harbor of Charlotte Amalie. This is also the home of the drink called Bushwacker. Have a drink and a burger and just soak up the embience. I always end my day here when in St Thomas just before I return to the ship. Also, if you take a tour of the Island or want to just take a taxi, I suggest a ride up to Mountain Top. Again, a wonderful view of the entire Island and also home of the Banana Daiquiri. If doing downtown shopping, I would venture into Magic Ice to cool yourself off and have a few drinks in an atmosphere made totally out of ice. I plan to do all of this on my Valor cruise at the end of June.

Not sure where you're docked or how long you're in port but definitely include Paradise Point as your last stop for the view and drinks. You can tram up or taxi and if docked at Havensight walk (or stumble :p) from the tram back to the ship.

STT is a good beach destination, not alot of other activities to do really. There is a zipline, and a flyboarding outfit in Lindbergh Bay, and a historic area around Charlotte Amalie. An island tour would be an excellent way to capture the highlights. Just hook up with a taxi driver at the dock and ask for a 1 or 2 hr tour with a drop off at PP.

For places to drink you could taxi to Red Hook and hit Big Bambooz if open then backtrack 3 miles and enjoy drinks and snacks at Iggie's Beach Bar at the Bolongo Bay Resort then taxi back to PP. But that's alot of travel time for a short day.

For drinks close to Havensight we'd do PP and then walk from the tram over to the Fat Turtle in Yacht Haven Grande before returning to the ship.

So many choices right there!

The Senor Frogs restaurant in Havensight is great fun! If you eat or drink there, you can also use their pool. It's one huge day-long party!

Food is pretty good, too, though a little pricey compared to other similar restaurant menus.

Is this new? Don't recall it being there last few visits to St Thomas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk