Complimentary Premium Beverage Package

I just received an email from a particular "cruise" TA that said they are now offering this package on RCI cruises. Unfortunately, I can't find anything when searching their site. Anybody else just receive an email like that? And if so, any luck finding the free package? They'd probably take away BOGOHO, but still want to try and find it.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just received an email from a particular "cruise" TA that said they are now offering this package on RCI cruises. Unfortunately, I can't find anything when searching their site. Anybody else just receive an email like that? And if so, any luck finding the free package? They'd probably take away BOGOHO, but still want to try and find it.

Thanks.

This is a TA perk that is paid for out of their commission so most likely would be offered in addition to BOGOHO sale.

I called them and she said she believes it's a mistake. She doesn't have a promo like that in their system right now. She did see it listed on their site like I did though. Oh we'll, keep dreaming I guess.