6 day carnival breeze or 4 day Majesty of the seas

love majesty but she is old and haven't seen anyone say anything good about her lately.I am loyal to Royal will be doing allure next year but I haven't did a carnival Cruise isince 2002

...Daniel Tosh, "Sometimes you have to plow a four to appreciate an eight."

I think the Breeze makes the most sense if you have the time to take the longer cruise.

Enjoy

Thanks everyone decision made.I think I will be a happy camper with the breeze never had a bad cruise out of the three I've done on Carnival vs 8 wonderful ones on Royal.

love majesty but she is old and haven't seen anyone say anything good about her lately.I am loyal to Royal will be doing allure next year but I haven't did a carnival Cruise isince 2002

I realize you have already made you decision, but there is a very good thread about a terrific experience on Majesty....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2028700

This is just one thread of several that can be found. Majesty may be the oldest ship in the fleet, but she gives people a wonderful cruise experience with lots of fun.

When you say, you 'haven't seen anyone say anything good about her lately', you probably were not looking very hard.

I've been on the Majesty numerous times and I love that ship. But that said, 6 days on one cruise line's newest ship vs 4 days on another's oldest ship is a no brainer. I think you made the right decision, especially since you enjoy both cruise lines. :)

We have done both RCCL and Carnival about an equal number of times...our most recent cruise was on the Carnival Breeze. It was by far our favorite Carnival ship, and we really like both cruise lines! It's the closest you'll get to the newer ships on RCCL. We sailed Majesty of the Seas about 10 years ago, so no recent comparison. Anyway, we had fantastic service on the Breeze, the ship is beautiful, and the food was great. If you can, book a cove balcony, there is nothing like being that close to the water. It was incredible!