Beverage package purchase after cruise is underway

DJ95

I know I have seen this discussed before but I am unable to locate the answer. It has been over a year since I was on Celebrity and at the time I had the classic package included, this time on my first TA it is not included. Do I need to decide now or can I wait until later in the cruise to purchase. Thanks in advance for yor help.

Can you purchase it with only 3 days left on the cruise? I'd like to try the premium beverage package but our itinerary is pretty port intensive. I think I read where someone purchased it with 4 days left.

Can you purchase it with only 3 days left on the cruise? I'd like to try the premium beverage package but our itinerary is pretty port intensive. I think I read where someone purchased it with 4 days left.

That is certainly possible.:D

4 days exceeds the 3 day minimun so it is probably true. When on board ask what the last day is to purchase. One thing to consider is getting it after midnight so you can have a drink or so on it before you retire, and it will be like having a "extra day". I would confirm that first as to a day is charged and in effect.

It can also be used on the day of disembarkation.

🍸🍺🍻

4 days exceeds the 3 day minimun so it is probably true. When on board ask what the last day is to purchase. One thing to consider is getting it after midnight so you can have a drink or so on it before you retire, and it will be like having a "extra day". I would confirm that first as to a day is charged and in effect.

It can also be used on the day of disembarkation.

Yes, not great value for the last day but they have to make money on my drink package somewhere.:p

Yes, not great value for the last day but they have to make money on my drink package somewhere.:p

There is no charge for the last day (day of diembarkation) as it is considered to be part or rest of the first day. If you are getting off the ship on Sat and you purchase the package on Weds you pay for 3 days. That so why I suggest getting it after midnight on Weds, you can get drinks before you retire.

🍸🍺🍻

There is no charge for the last day (day of diembarkation) as it is considered to be part or rest of the first day. If you are getting off the ship on Sat and you purchase the package on Weds you pay for 3 days. That so why I suggest getting it after midnight on Weds, you can get drinks before you retire.

🍸🍺🍻

Wow, I never really thought of it as we have always just had it for the entire cruise and most of the time as a perk. Good advice as the queue for the service desk would be non-existant at that time as well.:D