Cash versus Credit Card over Pursers desk

katie11

What credit card gives you 5% cash back for use on a cruise ship?

Discover card. I also used it to book the cruise and when I paid off the cruise I used the Discover card. Discover gave me an additional $30 credit on my card plus an additional 5%. Go to their website and see the benefits you get from using the card.

Discover card. I also used it to book the cruise and when I paid off the cruise I used the Discover card. Discover gave me an additional $30 credit on my card plus an additional 5%. Go to their website and see the benefits you get from using the card.

I will check it out. cheers:D

As I remember it, Discover offered 5% back on travel (including cruises) up to $1500 in charges, but only during the first quarter and although they did that for several years, they did not offer it in 2014.

As I remember it, Discover offered 5% back on travel (including cruises) up to $1500 in charges, but only during the first quarter and although they did that for several years, they did not offer it in 2014.

We paid the cruise off this year and we received the $30 this year and 5%. Also 5% on gas and using it at home improvement centers. We can also use the Discover card all over the world and anywhere that takes Diners club as well. I didn't know you had to be a US citizen in order to have a Discover card.

We paid the cruise off this year and we received the $30 this year and 5%. Also 5% on gas and using it at home improvement centers. We can also use the Discover card all over the world and anywhere that takes Diners club as well. I didn't know you had to be a US citizen in order to have a Discover card.

It asks for a Security number, which means you need to be a US citiizen unless their is a work around.

I assume you mean a Social Security number.

I just went to my account and found another $30 credit because I purchased something over $1,000. I've had this card for years and years and like it better than American Express. I no longer use Costco Travel because they don't accept Discover. We cut the AE card up and closed the account and now use Discover for all purchases.

Try this link...

https://www.discover.com/personal-loans/help-center/?ICMPGN=HDR_CS_HELP_PERSLOAN&mboxSession=1392577046699-143179

Edited by elliair