Norwegian Gem Owner's Suite

I am normally a frugal cruiser but have recently booked the Owner's Suite on the Norwegian Gem. I enjoy Norwegian but their website and onshore customer service could use some improvements. Since I am getting conflicting info, I have a few questions for anyone who has been in the Owner's suite---I'm on the 10th by the way and will be cruising August 2nd.

1. At what time did you need to close the curtains to the large balcony so that the light would not bother the bridge? I'm guessing this meant that the larger balcony could not be used for dinners?

2. What kind of bed is the second bed? From photos I'm guessing it's a pullout sofa type thing. Was it comfortable? It will be used by my 11 year old niece so she's not too picky but want to make sure it's suitable.

3. Is it appropriate to tip the concierge/butler each time you use their services or do you wait until the end of the cruise? Also, what would you consider an appropriate tip for a week long cruise? I'm frugal but I'm a generous tipper as the crew on NCL seems to be worked especially hard but somehow remain friendly.

4. Are their expectations that parents will supervise their children in the Haven? Part of the reason I am booking this suite is for the Haven pool area as I know the main pool will be overrun by unsupervised kids for an August cruise with a stop at Disney. Did you experience the Haven as a real refuge or was it equally overrun with unsupervised children?

5. How was the steam room in the Haven? Is it big enough or should I plan on getting the spa pass for the week? I love the spa pass but if there's an adequate steam room in the Haven, not sure I need it.

6. What's in the mini bar in the suite? Wine? Beer? Soda? Also, the owner's suite (I think) comes with 3 bottles of liquor? Has anyone requested wine instead of liquor?

7. Anyone have CURRENT menu's for breakfast and lunch at Cagney's? For Haven room service?

Thanks much!!!!