Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

I have this photo from a while back that shows the openings between deck3, 4 & 5.

Included some construction photos of the dining areas as well. :)

:D Lloyd, always coming through in the clutch! Thank you sir.

Edited by CapitalKyle

Should we take this to mean that all three levels will be open to one another in the middle, like on the previous ships? I guess now that I think about it I was not clear on whether they were closing off each level into its own "room" under the previous DD plan (when it was to be 3 separate restaurants). I think the space looks much "grander" when it is one big, 3-story, room open in the middle with the huge chandelier and balconies, etc.

After speaking to 2 different Royal Caribbean Certified Vacation Planners since Sunday I finally spoke to one last night that found an corporate email stating that there will be no "Dynamic Dining Choice" on the Harmony of the Seas. If you have selected the "Dynamic Dining" it will most likely default to "My Time Dinning" after they straighten everything out on the website. They are going to have the one main dinning room with the 3 level will housing the "My Time Dinning".

After speaking to 2 different Royal Caribbean Certified Vacation Planners since Sunday I finally spoke to one last night that found an corporate email stating that there will be no "Dynamic Dining Choice" on the Harmony of the Seas. If you have selected the "Dynamic Dining" it will most likely default to "My Time Dinning" after they straighten everything out on the website. They are going to have the one main dinning room with the 3 level will housing the "My Time Dinning".

By 3, do you mean deck 3 the lower level or the 3rd level, deck 5:what:

By 3, do you mean deck 3 the lower level or the 3rd level, deck 5:what:

On Oasis in June, "My Time Dining" was on deck 3. If it follows the pattern, Harmony will also be deck 3 for My Time Dining. :)

Hey Lloyd, I was reading reviews of QOS, and see that you had an Studio Interior on deck 13!

Can you please tell me your likes/dislikes, of the cabin, and location?

I booked a SI, on the Anthem (deck 13), For next year, as well as a Studio Ocean view, On Harmony Of The Seas, deck 4, (4-17) I like this location!:D

Thank You!

Hey Lloyd, I was reading reviews of QOS, and see that you had an Studio Interior on deck 13!

Can you please tell me your likes/dislikes, of the cabin, and location?

I booked a SI, on the Anthem (deck 13), For next year, as well as a Studio Ocean view, On Harmony Of The Seas, deck 4, (4-17) I like this location!

Thank You!

(For everyone looking for a photo of Harmony of the Seas, scroll down! :D )

I am easy to please. So when I first walked into my cabin, I said wow! Whereas some people think the SI is too small, I quite enjoyed it. Cozy. Had plenty of space for my stuff. The virtual view (a large TV screen, as opposed to a balcony window sized screen) did its job just fine.

And I loved the big shower!

9b8ddb83dc6d1bf2291dbb2658dc9e0f.jpg

2b4fc26595ba02663448be0a3e4044d6.jpg

0a01bba6e42348cf20d2a57f2177001e.jpg

4f3a803fb2cea6bf71ef7b01db3fb20a.jpg

And now back to out regular programming ...

4f512785681ad3e0aac94f09ed8aff7a.jpg

(For everyone looking for a photo of Harmony of the Seas, scroll down! :D )

I am easy to please. So when I first walked into my cabin, I said wow! Whereas some people think the SI is too small, I quite enjoyed it. Cozy. Had plenty of space for my stuff. The virtual view (a large TV screen, as opposed to a balcony window sized screen) did its job just fine.

And I loved the big shower!

9b8ddb83dc6d1bf2291dbb2658dc9e0f.jpg

2b4fc26595ba02663448be0a3e4044d6.jpg

0a01bba6e42348cf20d2a57f2177001e.jpg

4f3a803fb2cea6bf71ef7b01db3fb20a.jpg

And now back to out regular programming ...

4f512785681ad3e0aac94f09ed8aff7a.jpg

Thanks Lloyd!

No sign of the Abyss pre-construction yet.

cae48eb3081382f838758f9144e53599.jpg

Thanks for sharing, TasL. I've posted on FB.

I'm trying to picture that empty sky around the diving platforms filled with water slide. ;)

Edited by Lloyd555

Thanks for sharing, TasL. I've posted on FB.

I'm trying to picture that empty sky around the diving platforms filled with water slide. ;)

Lloyd, I think that beautiful view both from outside the ship and from on the Boardwalk is going to be dramatically compromised. That open view is what is so unique to this class ship and I fear it is going to be, in my opinion, lost or at the least minimized. I know I am one of the few not excited about this thing called " Abyss" .

Lloyd, I think that beautiful view both from outside the ship and from on the Boardwalk is going to be dramatically compromised. That open view is what is so unique to this class ship and I fear it is going to be, in my opinion, lost or at the least minimized. I know I am one of the few not excited about this thing called " Abyss" .

I'm withholding judgement until I see renderings. I wanna' big slide!!! VL - Paul will LOVE it! LOL

I picked my cabin on the Harmony for the great view. I am both interested in seeing what they come up with and concerned.

Maybe it will not be a permanently installed water slide. They do make giant inflatable water slides. Well, the UK-based firm Superyacht Tenders & Toys company sells them to billionaire yacht owners anyhow. :p

OK, back to reality...

3212a97d1493a63a46e1611ff828e376.jpg

d69cf72706a3fa49905b8e555e1e45fd.jpg

I think the Abyss is going to be the special waterslide used for sending naughty chair hogs overboard!! Into the Abyss with you!! LOL!!!!

And MDR short wearers, booze smugglers, etc...

Edited by John&LaLa

I doubt one slide in the middle is going to "Dramatically" compromise the view.

You know a ship introduction is getting closer when they have the first wave of revenue upgrades.

I have several cabins booked on the Harmony June 7th Barcelona 5 day sailing. One of these was a new single inside cabin SI. They have upgraded that cabin today to a Category J, Interior stateroom with Virtual Balcony.

This is a 172 sq. ft. cabin versus a 103 sq. ft. cabin. Current fare $500 over fare paid. I am a D C&A member, but feel this was done for revenue purposes as the more expensive J category tends to sell out last.

Always nice to have the first upgrade 312 days prior to sailing and 321 days prior to the ship's maiden voyage.

Any thoughts on how people will get to the top of the slide? Especially if it's 100 feet? I would almost think you would need an outdoor Elevator or something. Or are people going to climb 10 floors in line? Maybe there is a simple answer, but I'm trying to figure out how one would get to the top.