Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

DH uploaded some 900 photos on his website. I´m still working on my review of the 2 night pre inaugural out of Barcelona. We visited some of the show cabins but not all of them (way too less time for this). Photos of the cabins visited are online too (including our Boardwalk Balcony).

As for the balcony tables: We had a large table on our Boardwalk balcony. I also saw large tables on the Central Park balconies. But all oceanview balconies have those tiny tables!

steamboats

I feel this link will get buried in this thread soon. I think you should personally start a new thread with the link so you can get all the accolades :D

truly a great album, thank you for sharing :)

DH uploaded some 900 photos on his website. I´m still working on my review of the 2 night pre inaugural out of Barcelona. We visited some of the show cabins but not all of them (way too less time for this). Photos of the cabins visited are online too (including our Boardwalk Balcony).

As for the balcony tables: We had a large table on our Boardwalk balcony. I also saw large tables on the Central Park balconies. But all oceanview balconies have those tiny tables!

steamboats

Steamboats - Those are some incredible photos. I am seeing some details of spaces I have never seen before. Some of which illustrate more of the changes and upgrades Harmony has compared to Oasis and Allure. The Suite Deck is very nice and even has its on hot tub. Lots of very cool stuff all around the ship.

I agree with Hoopster95 that you should definitely start a new thread and add the link to the album.

Many thanks for sharing these with us.

Thanks to all! DH is a cruise journalist. Here´s something more for you... although his report is in German you will find some more pix, two videos (The Ulitmate Abyss and Bionic Bar) plus ... more than 45 panoramic shots where you can move around. Make sure you watch them full screen!

I will think about a separate thread. But first I wanted to finish my review... as I do have a regular job I´m a little behind. I just finished deck 5 with the Royal Promenade and have already almost 400 pix... 1100 more waiting to be checked, sorted, photoshopped.... But my photos are not as good as my DHs ones (he got the better camera which I can´t handle).

steamboats

Drats, the quote feature isn't working for me.

Carmen -- great photos, totally enjoyed viewing them. Also thanks for the link to BS's blog. Look forward to seeing your pics:)

P.S. I think you should start a new thread too :)

Edited by jaspercat

Quote reply isn't working for me either, but what I was going to say is that being as your DH's website is a Wordpress application then perhaps he would consider adding this plugin. Google Translate WordPress Plugin

I have it my blog and it works brilliantly. ;)

Gee, thanks, I will remind him (as soon as he´s back, he left for Barcelona again today - this time Carnival Vista). He recently changed the layout of his site. The old layout had a google translate button. But I see it´s gone now.

steamboats

Cat,

We had a Boardwalk Balcony on deck 8 (right over the Arcade). Someone who had the second last Boardwalk Balcony on deck 8 (also starboard) told me that they can overlook the whole Aqua Theater with no obstruction.

steamboats

Cat,

We had a Boardwalk Balcony on deck 8 (right over the Arcade). Someone who had the second last Boardwalk Balcony on deck 8 (also starboard) told me that they can overlook the whole Aqua Theater with no obstruction.

steamboats

Thanks Carmen! I love the Boardwalk cabins:)

Some more little things:

The balconies on deck 9 at the staircases overlooking the Central Park are "gone" (actually they are there, but no doors).

The "secret" balconies on deck 7 aft which used to wrap around the corner are gone (the part wrapping around the corner).

steamboats

Cat,

steamboats

Great to hear that about the second to last Starboard Boardwalk Balcony view on deck 8. We are booked in the same location Port side and hope it holds true on the other side of the Abyss :cool:

steamboats

Thanks again for sharing these. Look forward to your review. Do you or your husband have any photos and or Videos of a GS and JS? Thanks.

Cat,

steamboats

We had an obstructed view from the third last cabin on deck 11.

8a7364774a8ce17a5d389e08927bc073.jpg

We had an obstructed view from the third last cabin on deck 11.

8a7364774a8ce17a5d389e08927bc073.jpg

Thanks for that pic Kruizefan. While obstructed the ocean is still visible:)

I'm booked on deck 10 -- perhaps I will luck in and get view right through the middle.

Do you or your husband have any photos and or Videos of a GS and JS? Thanks.

I´m sorry, no. We didn´t make it to all cabins which were open for viewing (most of them were suites starting from JS up to the Presidential and Royal Loft). 2 nights were simply not enough time to make it all.

steamboats

Cat,

steamboats

The theatre view from Deck 8 (8329) will still be obstructed by some of the slide. The support poles (and slide) are aft of these balconies. 8329 has a red line in the attached pic.

8329,10329and 11329 will have less obstruction than 9329, but they will not be the same as Oasis/Allure. Also keep in mind that the glass on the final aft "divider" is frosted to block the rock wall view. There is no true rearward view while sitting, you must to be at the edge of the rail to get the optimum view.

1903530852_NewPicture.jpg.1c5ccd6eeb811cdf34c2aa3b6bb54d9b.jpg

Edited by racerxspeedy
added text

I´m sorry, no. We didn´t make it to all cabins which were open for viewing (most of them were suites starting from JS up to the Presidential and Royal Loft). 2 nights were simply not enough time to make it all.

steamboats

No worries. Many thanks and I appreciate all that you have shared here with us.

I´m finished with my review... more than 1,100 photos :eek:! It´s sort of deck by deck but restaurants, bars, lounges are featured separately. Sorry, the photos of the entertainment are not that good in quality (actually my camera didn´t like it that dark and I took most of them with my cell phone).

steamboats