Splendor June 17th. Sailing from New York to Carribean

Jeffrey1950

Okay, so I have almost everything planned and counting the days.......still a few questions that I would appreciate answers to.

At that time of the year (June ) do I need a light a weight jacket or sweater for sitting out on my balcony at night?

I know in the Caribbean it will be warm but what about the first and last sea day is it cooler, I am sure not everyone likes to wear shorts during the cruise or am I going to look silly wearing long slacks/jeans?

The first sea day at night could bee a little cool/windy, so I say bring the light sweater or jacket. I find it cool around the ship too so I usually wear a light sweat shirt around the ship at night. You might not end up needing it, but better to have it just in case. Many people wear long pants/jeans throughout the cruise so don't worry, you will not look silly or out of place. Enjoy the Splendor!

What they said! ;) Even if it's very warm, sometimes the breeze as you are sailing makes it feel chilly. I ALWAYS bring a hoody and/or sweatshirt. There is also a bathrobe in your closet if you need it! ENJOY your countdown. We are sailing on the Splendor for the 3rd time on Monday! :D