Ecards & Hot Chocolate?????

Kernowcruizer

Where are you sailing to where you are crossing the Arctic Circle?

Ruby Princess is doing the "North Cape and Summer Solstice" cruise in June that goes above the Arctic Circle...

OP, they have hot chocolate on the Alaskan voyages, I'd bet they'd offer it on your voyage too!

Hi everyone: Can anyone tell me whether we can still send e-cards from the Ruby Princess?

Yes, but it is not always intuitively obvious how to do it.

Just ask the Internet manager how.

Last time I did it:

o click on the box that says "check out some free web sites..."

o select "send a free Princess Ecard....."

Edited by caribill

Hi everyone: Can anyone tell me whether we can still send e-cards from the Ruby Princess?

On our last cruise, a btb Panama Canal on the Island Princess, ecards were only available on the ship's computers in the computer lounge. They were not accessible using wifi and your own computer.

On our last cruise, a btb Panama Canal on the Island Princess, ecards were only available on the ship's computers in the computer lounge. They were not accessible using wifi and your own computer.

Available on own computer on our most recent cruise. As my earlier post indicates, not always obvious how to get to this feature.

On my Hawaii cruise last Nov/Dec the e-cards weren't available until about mid-way. Then the link suddenly reappeared. Not sure what was going on but glad when it came back, I enjoy sending them and hope my recipients enjoy receiving them. I was able to send them from my own computer.

Jackie

I suggest sending a copy to yourself.

That way you know at least it did go somewhere, hopefully to the intended recipient(s).

smart thinking!

i find it available on and off. it seemed like some of the ship's computers had it and others not. that makes no sense! my laptop seemed to access it okay.

Available on own computer on our most recent cruise. As my earlier post indicates, not always obvious how to get to this feature.

Having sent many ecards from different Princess ships, I am fully aware of how to access the feature. When I couldn't find it on the Island Princess last month, I asked the internet manager and was told they could only be sent from the ship's computers. As with many other Princess related items (charging corkage, allowing reservations in ATD, etc), each ship follows its own course and there is no uniformity.

We sent the e-card this past February on the Ruby from the internet cafe's computers. Everyone received them and we had no problem sending them, however, I didn't try to send them from my iPad.

Do you have to pay for Internet time to do it?

Faith, trust, and Pixie Dust !!

Love Miranda

Cruise carnival twice

Disney cruiseline. 5-6 times

Free means free :D

...and just a thought for you. You don't need to cut and paste your signature on each posting. If you go to "UserCP" on the upper left corner, you will see where you can enter your signature, and it will be automatically applied to each of your posts.

Free means free :D

...and just a thought for you. You don't need to cut and paste your signature on each posting. If you go to "UserCP" on the upper left corner, you will see where you can enter your signature, and it will be automatically applied to each of your posts.

I don't cut and paste my signature

Love Miranda

Cruise carnival twice

I don't cut and paste my signature

Love Miranda

Cruise carnival twice

Well, I have things set up to not be able to view signatures, so either cruise critic has a bug, or you cut and paste or type your signature in each time you post.

Many people turn off signatures like I do so that the pages load quicker, have less posts per page, and don't have to see all the "glitter" and flashing widgets, etc.

Well, I have things set up to not be able to view signatures, so either cruise critic has a bug, or you cut and paste or type your signature in each time you post.

Many people turn off signatures like I do so that the pages load quicker, have less posts per page, and don't have to see all the "glitter" and flashing widgets, etc.

I fixed it sweetie it should look better now

All I know is I was Born To Cruise..

Love,

Miranda