Oasis-Terminal?

jdbmga

Thank you both. Do you know if the parking garage is close? My DH likes covered parking but if he is unable to get it or it's too far away at the port we might choose to use Park 'N Go

Thank you both. Do you know if the parking garage is close? My DH likes covered parking but if he is unable to get it or it's too far away at the port we might choose to use Park 'N Go

The Midport Garage will be the closest to Terminal 18, I believe there is a shuttle from the garage to certain terminals. which terminals get the shuttle I am not sure of. There is a large surface lot that is right out in front of Terminal 18.

Thanks, Eng. I think we might use Park 'N Go since the parking garage is so far away. Not worth the additional charge to us to park at the port if it's not covered parking. Thanks again :)

Thanks, Eng. I think we might use Park 'N Go since the parking garage is so far away. Not worth the additional charge to us to park at the port if it's not covered parking. Thanks again :)

The Midport garage is a parking structure with covered parking, except for the top level.

You are welcome. I wish I could have better info on the parking but I never have a car when I cruise from Port Everglades.

Yes, it is a good site. I've seen it but I don't see where it says how close the parking garage is to Terminal 18

Did you look at all the info? The site has your answer

"Cruise Terminal 18 has its own 600-space surface parking lot adjacent to the terminal."

Did you look at all the info? The site has your answer

"Cruise Terminal 18 has its own 600-space surface parking lot adjacent to the terminal."

Yes, I saw that the "600-space surface parking lot adjacent to the terminal" but as I've said we are looking for covered parking (in the garage) and a surface parking lot isn't a garage. I was wondering how far the garage was from Terminal 18.

Yes, I saw that the "600-space surface parking lot adjacent to the terminal" but as I've said we are looking for covered parking (in the garage) and a surface parking lot isn't a garage. I was wondering how far the garage was from Terminal 18.

Your answer is still there on the link. Garages are clearly shown on the port map as is term 18

Your answer is still there on the link. Garages are clearly shown on the port map as is term 18

It doesn't indicate how far in terms of yards, mileage etc does it? If it does, I'm sorry I'm not seeing it. I saw the cute map but that doesn't help. ;)

Edited by jdbmga

It doesn't indicate how far in terms of yards, mileage etc does it? If it does, I'm sorry I'm not seeing it. I saw the cute map but that doesn't help. ;)

You would be taking a shuttle to the Midport garage. Too far to walk.

The midport garage is visible from terminal 18, but there is a big parking lot and another terminal in between and I'm not sure which fences are open to allow a short cut rather than following the main road. It might depend on whether the terminal in between is being used.

We used terminal 18 a few weeks ago. We asked a bunch of security and police officers where to park and got confusing directions. One said it was a garage only a half block away, one said it was a lot, one said look for the white building, one said turn right then left (it's right, then a u-turn). We ended up using the parking lot southeast of the terminal. There may have been shuttles to the terminal but I didn't see any. We had dropped our luggage off first but had a heavy tote with 2 bottles of wine, etc, and it was a hot day, so we didn't want too long of a walk.