On board shopping?

OK...I had it backwards. 15.00 a carton. The 3.75 may or may not save you much depending on what you buy. I'll be a lot of people aren't aware of that till they disembark.:eek:

Yeah, even the 3.75 could be the difference between a good deal and not. I'm checking prices now to see if it makes sense to buy or just get locally.

Do you remember what variety that was?

not sure if this is any use to you, but we are just off AOS in Europe and they were selling Patron XO Café for $24.99 (700 or 750ml can't remember exactly) and Patron Silver was around $48 or 2 for $80-something.

Do the stores on the ship have better deals then I will be able to fond locally? I'm talking sunglasses, watches, and jewelry mainly. What about cigarettes and alcohol? And yes I know the gold by the foot is fake and will turn your arm green. Seen it first hand :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife saw the same pair of sunglasses Guess once that she bought at the Sunglasses hut last year for 69$ on the ship and she paid 109$ here.

my watch broke and I bought a cheap 10$ digital watch and it broke before I even got home at least it lasted for the cruise lol